mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Pappa's Restaurants would not put me in their management internship because I lacked managerial experience; no shit dumbass that's why I am applying for the internship...

When i talked to a guy from Exxon at the invitational job fair, he saw the word internship on my resume and said, "so you haven't had any Co-Ops?"

So spending my summers wisely to gain work experience and to graduate with a double major in 4 years as opposed to people take 5 years for the one engineering degree isn't as cool as taking 5 years to graduate with practically the same amount of work experience?

UT Austin has a 24 month MBA program in Houston though; classes are every other weekend...might go down that path after I get on my feet...

Would have loved to go to UH; extremely close to home, world class business school, great name recognition...

oh well...

Would like to get my MBA at Houston but I don't feel like living in this area anymore

Need to find some people to write some letters of rec. Don't know who though

Would have loved to go to UH; extremely close to home, world class business school, great name recognition...

oh well...

Since Im in Dallas, I plan on going to UT of Dallas and get my Master's in Management (starting next year, wish me luck).

Leave Texas :)

Why do you wish that my friend?

I really didn't have the time to sit and watch this whole game, but I have to.

Leave Texas :)

Why do you wish that my friend?

I just like ribbing you Texans, but I sure the hell wouldn't enjoy living there. Austin would be the only possible exception, but I'd really prefer not that either.

It is better for the resume to have undergrad and grad schools be in different states though. Perhaps in Texas this isn't the case as there is a tendency to be pro-Texan there more than other states, but in the long run well rounded and experience is more important.

Not sure if I ever want to live north of Texas. I'm scared of real winters

Wish I could spend this summer going where ever i want. But alas, I would have no money for that

It is a great car, loads of fun if in good condition and not too worked over by a tuner.

Yeah there are a bunch with nitrous and all these upgrades to get it to 800hp. I don't really want that. Just something basic, with perhaps a few basic upgrades to get it to 400hp or so. It wouldn't take that much to get that little car moving. Though I'd need to sit in one to see if I would fit comfortably.

Having been around a few in the past, I would suggest aiming for a totally stock one. Just too many with people pushing them really hard. Unless you find a tweaked one and find a stock motor somewhere, but that is a slim chance.

Actually too many idiots who think they know what they are doing modify something without understanding what the hell they are doing.

yep, seen some really hacked up old cars

Stopped at O'reilly to borrow the code reader since the CEL is on in the truck.

Misfire on cyl 3. Asked the guy which one was cylinder 3 on an LS, no one there had any idea :eek:

2nd one from the front, driver's side

Thanks for your reply Godsmack. I felt the guy was a little out of line but knew I had no place to make the argument.

Mustang 65 did a good job of keeping his argument civil though

Misfire on cyl 3. Asked the guy which one was cylinder 3 on an LS, no one there had any idea :eek:

Thanks, figured they counted differently than what I was used to. Time to pull the plug.

Fuck me, what the hell happened to our defense??

Thanks, figured they counted differently than what I was used to. Time to pull the plug.

all SBCs are odd numbers on the drivers side, even on the passengers, counting from the front

if it hasn't been done, plugs/wires would probably be a good idea

yeah no doubt -1 points on my fantasy league

all SBCs are odd numbers on the drivers side, even on the passengers, counting from the front

if it hasn't been done, plugs/wires would probably be a good idea

Hasn't been done, but being for sale it might just get one plug. Could be a mucky injector I suppose, haven't bothered to look or worry about it as it is pretty intermiddent.

yeah no doubt -1 points on my fantasy league

We were up 30-7 in the 4th and now down 31-30 UGH

heart is somewhere around 170bpm right now