mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

//m5 are u in europe with your laptop lol

Salt Lake City right now.

You need to learn hop etiquette.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<what do you mean by that

//m5 are u in europe with your laptop lol

Salt Lake City right now.

You need to learn hop etiquette.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<what do you mean by that

Stop posting like a tard.

ok i was saying was up..... but i mean shit you always have something smart to say ....that ain't called for but i mean when you are behind a screen in a diff state you can do that right... :suicide-santa:

ok i was saying was up..... but i mean shit you always have something smart to say ....that ain't called for but i mean when you are behind a screen in a diff state you can do that right... :suicide-santa:

What's the purpose of this post? Are you trying to start shit?

And for the monster drinker guy, switch to decent coffee. Even if it is drip(sorry Sean) you will be much better off and if you can't hang with the flavor of coffee put in some chocolaite sauce or what ever tickles you.

It's 1/74589752070th the price and won't ruin your teeth.

That being said I drink that canned crap myself. My work uses junk coffee and it's cut with aditives and it chews my stomach. Home ground beans and a coffee pot and you have all the stims you need.

I don't use any stimulation. I'm high on life.

I get to use my stimulus package anytime.... anytime the wife tells me I can.

:D

Field work yesterday was very disappointing. I wanted to leave town at like 6:30 so that we wouldn't waste so much daylight during the 3+ hour drive to the site, but the guy I went with didn't want to leave until 7:30. But of course that means we don't actually leave till 8. so anyways we get to the site and the probe won't turn on from the back. it has a key to turn on the truck's engine back there but no power is getting to it. Shit. We're out in the middle of a pasture, 20 minutes from anywhere. After a bit of troubleshooting we figure it's an electrical problem, and after tracing the electrical system up the truck and finally under the hood without finding the problem, we come to a 150A circuit breaker that runs the whole thing. We get a test light and test the terminals on the breaker, nothing. That's weird. Then I'm like hey wait a minute, there is only one wire going to this circuit breaker. Obviously needs to be at least two. Come to find out the wire from the battery broke off at the ring terminal. The ring is still under the nut on the breaker, but it's like the connector got fatigued between the crimp and ring and just broke off. How that happened under the hood of a truck on a stationary circuit breaker is anybody's guess.

Anyways it takes like 2 hours to fix that since we had to drive so far to get a dumb ring terminal from a hardware store. Then we get back out, work for an hour, and it starts raining and lightning. Well with a 10-15 foot probe mast sticking in the air during normal operation, obviously can't work in lightning. So we're shut down for the night. We got about 1/3 done what I had planned. So frustrating. Luckily today we had beautiful weather and we just cranked the shit out like a well-oiled speed demon machine. I originally wanted it to only be a one-day trip and if we hadn't had the dumb break down and left when I wanted it would have been, even with the lightning. Only took us 3 hours to finish this morning.

Busy guy!

My expy wouldn't start last night either. CLick but no turn over. I threw in the towel and had a tow guy come for it, the truck broke down while towing someone else. So they towed their own tow truck.

What is up with that pic of that guy a dude pic......................... where are the pic of the females at !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like so?

jeansfit.gif

You made all my problems go away.

:plays dream weaver softly:

How the fuck did you know?!?!?!

I have that intuition. Haha. But really, what I want to know is, who the F takes a picture like this, and who is that dude that allows/wants it to happen?

You never know.

I was trying to fuck this really hot chick once. One night at her house, we were messing around. I went for it and she wouldn't have it. I got ready to leave and she asked me to wait. She came back out with a pair of her thongs and told me if I put them on and let her take a pic, I could beat it up. So, 2 minutes later, I was in the nappy dug out. Well worth it for me, but nothing embarrasses me, so I don't care where that pic is.

Wow. I'm not really sure how to respond to that. Not on your part, but on hers. To me it's kinda weird that she wouldn't have it unless you did a simple thing like that.

Fuck... 8 am class in the morn.

At the rate I've been going I'll probably be up at 645

Shit it's a day off work and I was up before 645 still.

I woke up at 5:30 to get into work an hour early..... Bleh.

just brined it and slow roasted it...probably should've put it in the smoker but I'm lazy

never tried a brine before.

Don't you live in TX??

Shit, I read that backwards. :Doh:

I don't know if I should be upset that I got mistaken for a Texan or flattered.

Overachiever!

Sure they aren't known for extreme brilliant minds, but they didn't vote in Franken.

They also have guns and BBQ a plenty.

Overachiever!

WHoa... don't go over board turbo. I only did this because I had to car pool. I plan on waiting a while and then taking the Browns to the superbowl on the clock to make up for it.

;)

KU when you take samples what are you out looking for?

Could be about anything. Heavy metals (lead and arsenic come up the most), volatile organic compounds like trichloroethylene (TCE), tetrachloroethylene (PCE), carbon tetrachloride, dichloroethylene, chloroform, ethylene dibromide, etc., diesel or gasoline range organics, pesticides and herbicides, benzene and MTBE and other things found in oil or gas spills, nitrates, etc. Just depends on what may have been spilled at that particular site.

The last two days I was working on a site that had carbon tetrachloride contamination in groundwater. It was used as a grain fumigant decades ago, as well as in fire extinguishers in the 30s-40s. We shut down water wells if they have more than 5 parts per billion of this stuff. Luckily it's out in a rural area like I was saying and the nearest downgradient domestic well is not impacted, at least as long as the sample we took yesterday comes back clean. But I expect it to. At least hopefully, for the sake of the cows that drink it :)

Overachiever!

WHoa... don't go over board turbo. I only did this because I had to car pool. I plan on waiting a while and then taking the Browns to the superbowl on the clock to make up for it.

;)

With Brady Quinn or Derek Anderson?

Was talking to my dad and stepmom at length the other night about many issues, and the economy was one. My dad made some interesting points. One was that his generation (I believe he's at the end of the baby boomer generation, as he is about 50 now) is putting a ton of pressure on the economy. He said for the most part they are lazy and all think they should be management. None want to do the actual work. Which is what allowed Mexicans and other immigrants to "steal our jobs," as everybody says. It also made it so much more profitable to ship other jobs overseas. Plus right now these are the people getting into retirement and perhaps drawing on social security, medicare, etc., and that is really draining government funds. One of the biggest problems, actually, is that people are living longer nowadays, and that large influx of retirees is a large burden on the system. He said to be quite cold and frank about it, we need more people to start dying.

My stepmom made the point that after the baby boomers are gone, there is a generational gap that should make the economy much better, and those are the "DINKs", aka Dual Income No Kids. I guess there was like a 10 year span after the baby boomers of people who didn't want kids. They wanted to work and do lots of things themselves without being tied down by children.

Just read an article about how financially stupid Americans are. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Financial-Literacy-The-Time-bizwk-3789648566.html?x=0

Highlights:

* Americans were saving 11% of income in 1981. 0% in 2008.

* Only 18% of baby boomers polled got a simple question about compound interest correct.

* Only 19% of college students knew that stocks, on average, have higher returns than bonds or savings accounts.

* Only half of those polled said investing in a number of stocks or mutual fund is safer than investing in one stock alone.

* The huge rise in the amount of stupid loans people take out that they can't afford to pay back and never understood in the first place.

bottle of amaretto, bottle of 151, leftover spiced rum, booya

Some of my favorite :)