mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

just for S and G's have you tried a direct connection from comp toi hansG?

I know you had it on because you mentioned the eye socket melting brightness from factory, but did you give a shorter HDMI a shot to see if it's the moniter or a weak link in the chain?

I didn't have any issues getting the HDMI to work, I just hate HDMI as a connection.

Computer is in the basement, TV in the kitchen. Separated only by the floor. I am using a 10' cable, but no I haven't tried as I'd have to carry the monitor (which is attached to the wall) downstairs. My laptop only has analog :(

Jackl gets so excited when I come home he busted his tail open hitting it on stuff.

Poor guy. He painted a knee hight blood splatter on every door frame in the house including the unfinished wall.

I need to develop some armor for his tail or something.

Does his tail feel like a bull wip when you get hit by it?

I have been known to hit the ground if he nuts me... so pretty much.

Jackl gets so excited when I come home he busted his tail open hitting it on stuff.

Poor guy. He painted a knee hight blood splatter on every door frame in the house including the unfinished wall.

I know the feeling, although it is funny to see others expressions when they get cracked by the tail swing ;)

I know you had it on because you mentioned the eye socket melting brightness from factory, but did you give a shorter HDMI a shot to see if it's the moniter or a weak link in the chain?

I didn't have any issues getting the HDMI to work, I just hate HDMI as a connection.

Computer is in the basement, TV in the kitchen. Separated only by the floor. I am using a 10' cable, but no I haven't tried as I'd have to carry the monitor (which is attached to the wall) downstairs. My laptop only has analog :(

Do you have any other hdmi video source. BD player or cable box or somethin?

I know the feeling, although it is funny to see others expressions when they get cracked by the tail swing ;)

It's like being smacked with a slightly felxing peice of rebar sometimes.

Do you have any other hdmi video source. BD player or cable box or somethin?

Cable box also has DVI

too bad we live opossite ends of the cities. I would whip over with the PS3 and figure that thing out.

In a surprise move, Ford has announced that it will pursue the development of an all-new Police Interceptor model. The move comes on the heels of General Motors' announcement that it plans to challenge the Crown Victoria's law enforcement dominance with its own heavy-duty Chevrolet Caprice sedan.

Details are slim, but Ford says the forthcoming PI will arrive in 2011 and it will sport durability, safety, and performance parameters that are superior to that of the Jurassic Panther-platform Crown Vic. Given the relatively tight timeframe and durability targets, we have to assume that the replacement cop car could be based on the rear-drive Australian-market Ford Falcon shown above. The Blue Oval promises that the car will be engineered and built in America, so it could also be an Ecoboost version of the Ford Taurus (as seen in the SHO), but front-drive cars have had trouble meeting the durability and cost requirements of police duty in the past, making this something of an open question. In an official release posted after the jump, Ford says it will disclose full vehicle specs in the first quarter of 2010, which should give enough time for both law enforcement and police vehicle equipment manufacturers to prepare for the changeover.

Interesting, if nothing else

apparently every other road or thereabouts is under water in Virginia

That's right, the world's first and only 365/15R24 tire. If you thought 35s looked like rubber bands wrapped around 19- and 20-inch wheels, this thing looks like a smear of black paint on that two-footer. We shudder to think of what the ride quality might be like, but we seriously doubt there will be any sidewall flex, mainly because there's no sidewall.

sema_2010_019.jpg

Now those are some "low profiles", I would hate to hit a pot hole and I wonder how long the tread last on these.

I'm in Virginia Beach, VA.. got a little bit of rain out here..

Yesterday alone, I saw a restaurant fall into the bay along with a SUV, a boat get chopped in half (at my buddies house), and then a barge get washed up on shore down by my house. A couple more of these storms and I'll have waterfront property! :drink40:

Edited by brandonf

BOOOOOO!

lol

Sean you are complex

I have multiple DVI to HDMI converters, lol.

I suppose I could take an analog into my receiver and kick out pure HDMI.

too bad we live opossite ends of the cities. I would whip over with the PS3 and figure that thing out.

Excuse me while I whip this out.

Stock going up 100% today FTW.

Any reason to not buy a Refurb video camera?

I just put a Canon HF10 on hold for $499 at Nat'l Camera. This years version is a G and it only came out last October. HiDef Camcorder for the cheap?

Slim thug

;)

hahaha. That is going to be worked into my vernacular at work.

probably not.

Slim thug

;)

hahaha. That is going to be worked into my vernacular at work.

probably not.

Never seen that before. lol. I had it halfway right though.

Hopefully not his rejection!

cosmetic blemishes are about the only thing I can think of; so long as the previous owner took proper care of it, should be just fine :)

cosmetic blemishes are about the only thing I can think of; so long as the previous owner took proper care of it, should be just fine :)

In between that last email and now I went and picked it up, but I can return it up through Dec 31st. I figure I can watch prices and shit and see.

But if anyone else hops up on refurbs please hollar. In this case I doubt it had a previous owner as the technology is <1yr available.

I do NOT want to add up the money I've spent in the past 3 weeks. Going to puke when I get the CC statement.