mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Apparenlty 17 is legal in Texas, I still feel creepy though. Going from my ex who was 22, to some 17 that keeps texting me.

check this toy out

Now that is a toy to envy, a boat and car all in one (should save you money, I wonder if you have to get car insurance, boater's insurance or both).

<--wants

Only one I've seen one here in lubbock, was an old Camaro on big ass rims....

you always see somethin stupid here in beaumont!

surprised.....ok not at all

Only one I've seen one here in lubbock, was an old Camaro on big ass rims....

you always see somethin stupid here in beaumont!

surprised.....ok not at all

lol

dont get me started with all the stupid audio shit that they do around here...

turn ur PA speaker down jackass!

Top of the morning!

It will be a good day!

My shoulder already hurts some from me and mike breaking in his new softball bat.

I really need to go get it checked out before i get to old. I just dont wanna go through all the rehab and down time!

This week Carrie Prejean settled out of court after an alleged sex tape was brought to her attention by the Miss California pageant officals. Prejean also took heat this week after she threatened to leave in the middle of their live interview with Larry King.

Now more drama is headed Carrie Prejean's way. RadarOnline.com reports that seven more sex tapes of the former beauty queen have surfaced along with thirty nude photographs. Most taken by Prejean herself using her reflection in the mirror.

Got to say it's worth it though.

One of my good friends sister is fucking beautiful. Every time I go out and she is there we have a good time.

ugh... a friends younger sister but damn... Tonight told my buddy jokingly that I did think his sister was hot, but I just wanted to be related to him some day :lol2:

:stfu: srsly

On a plane again, just can't wait to get on a plane again.

:( layover too, have to stop in Detroit

One of my good friends sister is fucking beautiful. Every time I go out and she is there we have a good time.

ugh... a friends younger sister but damn... Tonight told my buddy jokingly that I did think his sister was hot, but I just wanted to be related to him some day :lol2:

x2. And who cares that it's your best friend's sister. Who do you think he'd rather see her with? You or some jackoff?

Deepsubbaby is VERY cloe to getting a significant vacation

And I have half a mind to troll mjm's posts as most of them are filled with serious misinformation. Funny since he seems like he could be intelligent but has serious verbal diarrhea that is getting typed. :(

Funny how you can go from asking specific help on a topic to preaching the opposite hours later. All it took was a snide remark on hybrid stuff. Never even said it was bad, just not worth it. More overpriced than JL msrp imo.

x2. And who cares that it's your best friend's sister. Who do you think he'd rather see her with? You or some jackoff?

Unless you are some jack-off:p

Just don't share detail of the snatch

yeah seriously if matters that damned much they aren't much of a friend

but that's just me

In a surprise move, Ford has announced that it will pursue the development of an all-new Police Interceptor model. The move comes on the heels of General Motors' announcement that it plans to challenge the Crown Victoria's law enforcement dominance with its own heavy-duty Chevrolet Caprice sedan.

Details are slim, but Ford says the forthcoming PI will arrive in 2011 and it will sport durability, safety, and performance parameters that are superior to that of the Jurassic Panther-platform Crown Vic. Given the relatively tight timeframe and durability targets, we have to assume that the replacement cop car could be based on the rear-drive Australian-market Ford Falcon shown above. The Blue Oval promises that the car will be engineered and built in America, so it could also be an Ecoboost version of the Ford Taurus (as seen in the SHO), but front-drive cars have had trouble meeting the durability and cost requirements of police duty in the past, making this something of an open question. In an official release posted after the jump, Ford says it will disclose full vehicle specs in the first quarter of 2010, which should give enough time for both law enforcement and police vehicle equipment manufacturers to prepare for the changeover.

Interesting, if nothing else

cool, hopefully it'll promote more RWD sedans

you know I've been thinking about it; you looked at the 2007+ C63 AMG's dem beats? They're practically the same size as the E63's

ROFL, practically??? You are very undersized then. They are friggin ridiculously teeny on the inside.

they look the same on paper; dunno :shrug: oh well

I've driven both (e55 & C63) and the E I am SUPER comfortable in, the C is smaller than my old E36 BM'er. So much so that I can't really see stoplights out the windshield when I am at them.

I got some real seat time in my sister's 328 yesterday for the first time. That thing is so small and nimble compared to my cars. Needs twice the horsepower though :D

This week Carrie Prejean settled out of court after an alleged sex tape was brought to her attention by the Miss California pageant officals. Prejean also took heat this week after she threatened to leave in the middle of their live interview with Larry King.

Now more drama is headed Carrie Prejean's way. RadarOnline.com reports that seven more sex tapes of the former beauty queen have surfaced along with thirty nude photographs. Most taken by Prejean herself using her reflection in the mirror.

god I can't wait til those get leaked