mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

LED christmas lights are neato; strung three sets of 60 together (80 mW a piece) and holy hell clap.gifclap.gif

you know I've been thinking about it; you looked at the 2007+ C63 AMG's dem beats? They're practically the same size as the E63's

ROFL, practically??? You are very undersized then. They are friggin ridiculously teeny on the inside.

they look the same on paper; dunno :shrug: oh well

I've driven both (e55 & C63) and the E I am SUPER comfortable in, the C is smaller than my old E36 BM'er. So much so that I can't really see stoplights out the windshield when I am at them.

I got some real seat time in my sister's 328 yesterday for the first time. That thing is so small and nimble compared to my cars. Needs twice the horsepower though :D

And in stock form it is still faster to 60 or 100 than your SS, just hides it better. Luckily more power is pretty easy to come by on those.

Here comes plane #2. On my way to see you Adrian. Meet you in Karlsruhe. :P

woot, I'm on the boat already, chugging along for 2 days :P

Slowboat :woot:dracula not have trains??

Amazing to see how slow people load int'l...especially when I am not in business. :Doh:

Wasn't worth the extra 4k for only a 7hr flight

Slowboat :woot:dracula not have trains??

Dracula is affraid of trains.

Crap, 2 5 year olds are sitting next to me.

And their mother asked the person on the other aisle to move. Good because I have the seat with no on in front of me and 10' of leg room. Not giving it up for anything.

And I have a power outlet. Hopefully they've converted this plane for the internet as I have some free passes

Crap, 2 5 year olds are sitting next to me.

Probably better than my last trip with 7 douchebags in the same train cabin for 12 hours. Packed like sardines.

Amusing, crazy Germans are wiping everything down with wet ones

I do get to pick my seats, really unusual for kids to be in this area

All joking aside, I hope I'll have free time and some mulah to take a 2 day vacation and get on a bus to Germany next time you're going to be there ;)

Kids are already kicking the seat in front. I'd wallop them if they were mine

you know I've been thinking about it; you looked at the 2007+ C63 AMG's dem beats? They're practically the same size as the E63's

ROFL, practically??? You are very undersized then. They are friggin ridiculously teeny on the inside.

I've driven both (e55 & C63) and the E I am SUPER comfortable in, the C is smaller than my old E36 BM'er. So much so that I can't really see stoplights out the windshield when I am at them.

I got some real seat time in my sister's 328 yesterday for the first time. That thing is so small and nimble compared to my cars. Needs twice the horsepower though :D

Great car though. Turbo it! :)

Better than sitting next to a fat guy I suppose.

I read 'rear' seat time and thought shit, that doesn't fly in my family

Trying to whore on my cell phone isn't so easy

Holy hell fattest stewardess ever just wobbled by. German lol

I read 'rear' seat time and thought shit, that doesn't fly in my family

fing05.giffing05.gif

I am considering a 328 after I get out of college. Turbo should be high on the list too :)

err maybe a lotus... I dunno

I "rode" in the rear of a old body style "extended cab" tacoma last night. I bet it was awkward for the driver with my knees, up his ass