Mynameismcgyver

The "New Line" information?

SQish kinda stuff..

You never know what might pop up though ;)

SQish kinda stuff..

You never know what might pop up though ;)

How about the apparel stuff? The "Misc."?

Looks good, just purchased a couple of the shirts(they're pure sex).

P.S.

Whats the Customer Number thing?

ALRIGHT!! :bigclap: You guys finally started selling the FI T-Shirts...Now I can replace my original and maybe all the youtuber's will quit asking me where I got my prototype T-Shirt from.. :bigclap:

I will hold off on my Havoc's for now and see what is brewing I suppose. I am as interested as ever!

ALRIGHT!! :bigclap: You guys finally started selling the FI T-Shirts...Now I can replace my original and maybe all the youtuber's will quit asking me where I got my prototype T-Shirt from.. :bigclap:

:bull: hahaha

fu lol dont tease people about that, theyll get angry ;)

I believe Ascendant is going to be the source for speakers like that...and about the last thing the 12V market needs is another line of Class A/B amps :D

250 rms? lol is that the real new line up?

I think i read somewhere that they are ib style Subs. 15" and 18" and then i some how i got to a uk car audio site that had fi and they had that line of subs from them? http://www.bladeice.com/ibseries.php

Whats an Ib style sub?

Infinite baffle.

I think i read somewhere that they are ib style Subs. 15" and 18" and then i some how i got to a uk car audio site that had fi and they had that line of subs from them? http://www.bladeice.com/ibseries.php

Whats an Ib style sub?

Infinite baffle.

They are more popular in the home theater crowd. Essentially what you do is mount the sub woofer so that the back wave is completely isolated from the front and the two waves have no chance at meeting one another. The rear chamber is so big that the woofer is playing free air hence the low power handling.

Let's put it this way - if the power handling sticks out to you, you should look at other subs :P

The rear chamber is so big that the woofer is playing free air hence the low power handling.

"Free air" would imply the front and back waves mingling, as you said in an IB setup they don't :)

They work great for music, too, not just movies. Probably my favorite kind of subbass setup, given the space...

The new line is not the IB line... they have been out for some time...

Scott has hinted to me about a lower powered type of Q sub...

Perfect for my wifes SQ TL i am building....

But he won't give me a release date.. or anything more then that...

So i am sending him macadamia nut chocolates from hawaii to pry more info out of him LOL

The new line is not the IB line... they have been out for some time...

Scott has hinted to me about a lower powered type of Q sub...

Perfect for my wifes SQ TL i am building....

But he won't give me a release date.. or anything more then that...

So i am sending him macadamia nut chocolates from hawaii to pry more info out of him LOL

Wise tactic.

Let's put it this way - if the power handling sticks out to you, you should look at other subs :P

The rear chamber is so big that the woofer is playing free air hence the low power handling.

"Free air" would imply the front and back waves mingling, as you said in an IB setup they don't :)

They work great for music, too, not just movies. Probably my favorite kind of subbass setup, given the space...

Yes free air was the wrong term to use I just couldn't think of a term to express how big the enclosure would be.

haha ye jim j, i know ;) ive chose aa havoc 18's

Edited by RobClay

Yes free air was the wrong term to use I just couldn't think of a term to express how big the enclosure would be.

10 x Vas big. :)

Hmm... on the card I got with my Qs it says something about "Fi X" subs, a "low powered alternative to the larger Fi subs." Is this the new line? :shrug: