Lord Baccus

SicNik / Usaci 08

I went to Sicnick Yesterday / Pulled into the lane and burped a 151.5db

2x 15" Pap Wmd^2 subs

2x Sundown SAZ 3000z amps

1 MLA controller

boxx laying down / subs up^^ ports back<< / Under the window line / using the G@y@ss Hampsterball-mic holder

Voltage never dropped below 14.7

took 1st place in my class / 600-1800stock

beat a a lot of guys with more subs etc etc etc

i lent the LB MOAB XxX to my Friend Trevor / he took 1st place also 0-600 with a 143.4db / using a lil Memphis 1000d amp and only the stock Battery & alt

1stplaceSicnik08.jpg

good job brother

man that was a hell of a drive for you huh? to come down here

he moved

Thank you

the boxx position was not the way i normally meter / with the boxx layed down / subs up / ports back i lose 3db off the top / but it was my only option as i scouted the competition and / Stock 600-1800 was my best chance of a fare competition as the others in Mod had the addvantage !!!

i did testing earller that morning and with the box in the normal position i was doing a 151.7db on the Glass

& a 152.7db in the kick... without getting on it full tilt

Congrats.

Thank you

the boxx position was not the way i normally meter / with the boxx layed down / subs up / ports back i lose 3db off the top / but it was my only option as i scouted the competition and / Stock 600-1800 was my best chance of a fare competition as the others in Mod had the addvantage !!!

changing the position of you box changed the class you ran in?

Box has to be behind b pillar and below windowline or he will be considered modified (wall/16volt class)

Been competing in Usaci for 3 years now so i know the rules a bit ;)

Edited by Duaber

Box has to be behind b pillar and below windowline or he will be considered modified (wall/16volt class)

Been competing in Usaci for 3 years now so i know the rules a bit ;)

oh, ive just done a few local comps with classes based on sq in of subs and extra batteries

Edited by fritosaregood

Thanks Guys :slayer:

it was my 1st Usaci Competition in over 8 yrs...

i have to addmitt that a lot of there rules are designed to keep you from getting loud

seems like the Usaci is over burdened with too many UNnessary rules.

They count the sweep as part of your time on the mic & only give 26sec for a burp ???

WEAK /// too say the Least i was NOT impressed @ how they run their shows...

and that Hampster Ball on the mic was G@Y...

Just my .02cents :suicide-santa:

No where Neer as fun as a Texas Bass Productions event

victory3.jpg

banner-08-Proof-02.jpg

P1010101.jpg

The "hamster" ball makes it easier to shove in the kick and protects the sensor at the same time. BTW any serious competitor should read over the rules of an organization and I believe you were in the wrong class since you aren't 12v (At least im assuming that since in your posts u were trying to get close to 18v) Just looking out for you so you don't get called a cheater or get disqualified. But enjoy your first place I know how good it feels :) If anybody has any questions about usaci give me a pm. If you want to have some fun you should try streetbeat I do it and I have a blast! Basically you gotta play music (can't be burned) for 30 secs and they take the average of your score(Electrical system is important to maintain score)

The "hamster" ball makes it easier to shove in the kick and protects the sensor at the same time. BTW any serious competitor should read over the rules of an organization and I believe you were in the wrong class since you aren't 12v (At least im assuming that since in your posts u were trying to get close to 18v) Just looking out for you so you don't get called a cheater or get disqualified. But enjoy your first place I know how good it feels :) If anybody has any questions about usaci give me a pm. If you want to have some fun you should try streetbeat I do it and I have a blast! Basically you gotta play music (can't be burned) for 30 secs and they take the average of your score(Electrical system is important to maintain score)

im nowhere neer 18v... thats next yrs setup...

after i drove to the show and the batterys are charged i was ideling @ 14.7v which is LEGAL in Usaci...

i am going to have a DIFFERENT module built that will allow me to switch to 17.9v but as for now im Usaci Clean/// not Cheeting on anything...

I did TRY to read the Usaci Rules but i need a LAWER to Translate the d@mm thing :shrug:

the mic stand dosent affect your score so quite your bitchin

Not complaining just pointing out that there show is over burdened with rules...

i did compete in there show and WON without breaking ANY of THEIR RULES :slayer:

where does that come off as bitching :huh:

Bro Coffee comes in DECAFF :domoslay:

:)

2x 15" Pap Wmd^2 subs

1 MLA controller

boxx laying down / subs up^^ ports back<< / Under the window line / using the G@y@ss Hampsterball-mic holder

how did you not drop below 14.7? I got a 300amp alt, yellowtop under hood and 3 Powermaster D3100s in the back by the amps and at full tilt i still drop to around 12V

Haha I hear that about rulebooks everyones seems different. I'd love to tryout the MECA format with the headrest stand but they just aren't around my area.

PS Sorry baccus and team sundown didn't mean this for to be a blame fest like stated just want the team to look good by following the rules :)

Edited by Duaber

Haha I hear that about rulebooks everyones seems different. I'd love to tryout the MECA format with the headrest stand but they just aren't around my area.

PS Sorry baccus and team sundown didn't mean this for to be a blame fest like stated just want the team to look good by following the rules :)

Ive got one thing against MECA to be compedative you have to run a bunch of small fuses which can get expensive quick especially in testing

2x 15" Pap Wmd^2 subs

1 MLA controller

how did you not drop below 14.7? I got a 300amp alt, yellowtop under hood and 3 Powermaster D3100s in the back by the amps and at full tilt i still drop to around 12V

MLA Rules... i haVE a Stock ALT with an Optima Yellow in the stock battery position and 2x Northstar NSB 125 & 90 under the amp rack :shrug:

the MLA controler adjusts the curve on the thingamajigg (alt) that keeps me hummmmmming at FULL power, but latelly iv been thinking i need some dilythum crystals so i can go too warp 6 :slayer:

read: http://www.missinglinkaudio.com/id27.html