Sign in to follow this  
mikett

international dealers

are there any powermaster dealers in Trinidad? importing batteries is a byatch. The taxes and duties amount to about as much as the battery itself.

Yes, you can purchase directly from SPL Audio in Barrackpore. They can be reached at shameersplaudio@hotmail.com

are there any powermaster dealers in Trinidad? importing batteries is a byatch. The taxes and duties amount to about as much as the battery itself.

I have the same question for Martinique (French West Indies)!!

Trinidad is not so far from my country, but I will not be able to order something from them.

Do you have any dealer here or in GUADELOUPE, or even in St LUCIA ?

<!--quoteo(post=439904:date=Oct 28 2008, 08:21 PM:name=mikett)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mikett @ Oct 28 2008, 08:21 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=439904"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->are there any powermaster dealers in Trinidad? importing batteries is a byatch. The taxes and duties amount to about as much as the battery itself.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I have the same question for Martinique (French West Indies)!!

Trinidad is not so far from my country, but I will not be able to order something from them.

Do you have any dealer here or in GUADELOUPE, or even in St LUCIA ?

I beleive SPL Audio in Trinidad has dealers in St. Lucia. Shoot them an email and see what they say.

I found a dealer in Martinique !!!

And they are not so expensive, I will buy one or two there.

But I have to understand which one to buy!!!!!

I found a dealer in Martinique !!!

And they are not so expensive, I will buy one or two there.

But I have to understand which one to buy!!!!!

If you are having trouble deciding which model to choose, feel free to shoot us an email at info@xspowerbatteries.com or ask the members of the forum. There are many people here that are familiar with the XS Power brand, and can make great suggestions.