cjosisek90

95 Honda Accord Build Log

there non vtec and vtec and theres v6 engines too. the v6 engine is only on the 97 maybe. and some ppl swap h22 engines in.

i have the f22b engine and the alternator is right on top. it was pretty easy to get to.

Edited by phi

i have the f22a in the 91 accord and bam! right on the top right.

i have the f22a in the 91 accord and bam! right on the top right.

I think the power steering is above my alt but thats it... Thats the only obstacle it has. Other than that its right there.

on cb7 tuners site, a dude has 2 american bass subs and 1 american bass amp 1000 rms pushn 154 or something. Subs and port back, he metal plated the walls or something so the sound wouldnt have any trouble flowing.

on cb7 tuners site, a dude has 2 american bass subs and 1 american bass amp 1000 rms pushn 154 or something. Subs and port back, he metal plated the walls or something so the sound wouldnt have any trouble flowing.

Some guy at this competition I go to has a single 12" DD and is doing 155s all day. chits crazy to do with just a single sub.

nice setup. and is that speaker wire from knukonceptz?

Yes Sir. Boy was it a bitch to undo those wires from the gel like covering.

what do you meter? box specs, overall cuft, port area, tuning, cuft after displacement.

Meter - Don't know, the competition is monthly so sometime in November I'll find out. (Its not sanctioned or anything just a public competition using a TL)

Box Specs - 32w x 18d x 16.5h

I don't know the tuning and overall cuft. because it was done from the RE box calculator and I KNOW that is off on both.

i have some cheap speaker wire thats hard like that to separate. cant seem to get rid of it.

very nice setup

Thanks, I am on hold right now for buying anything else...I have to start buying christmas shit for the family and gf. So my alt will have to come in later...