Sign in to follow this  
JenGirl0146

2 BL 15"

whats the demensions of the box you built?

The demensions that i built the box are L-42" D-19" H-22 1/2" with 2 4" round ports in the middle. Is that right?

depends on what you mean by "right". but what is the length of the 2 ports? going inside of the box. for 2 bl 15's id say you need atleast 2 more or maybe 3

The ports are 12" deep. But i figured that i needed to cut them down anyway. but what do you mean that i need 2 or 3 more...what? Ports per woofer?

im saying you need more ports. what kind of music do you listen to? and what did you use for the ports? (pvc pipe etc..)

Edited by RobClay

I listen to everything....basically if it has a beat i play it. Such as Lil' Jon up to killswitch engage. but how many ports to you think i need since i have no idea wtf to put them.

lol :ehh: ok. what are you using for your ports? like did you make them with a pipe or something? if you have a picture of your box it would help out too

You can register on photobucket.com and then upload your files to there and then copy and paste the image links to here and it will display them.. Kinda like this

410sbox-1.jpg

410s7.jpg

Just a reference ;)

well the ports are made of pvc and i have no idea how to get the pics to you unless ur on myspace

ok so you have 2 in there right now, go ahead and cut those to 9.91" in length then cut 2 more 9.91" long pvc ports for a total of 4 4" ports at 9.91" in length. it will set your tuning to about 35Hz

Edited by RobClay

well the ports are made of pvc and i have no idea how to get the pics to you unless ur on myspace

Give me ur myspace addy and I can save your pics under my file and post them here if you want

Sign in to follow this