Sign in to follow this  
Jpangkilla

AA Assassin 10" Displacement

Hey guys, I need to know how much space the 10" Assassin displaces. I was sure I would be able to find it on the AA website, or on the Internet somewhere, but no luck. If someone happens to know the answer or could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate the help.

The disp for the SSD 10 is .12

I would think it would be within .01 of that...

hm, the SSD is a bit beefier than the Assassin, but ya it should be just bit less than that i guess. If anyone knows the exact number though that would be awesome. I wonder why they dont have it posted on the site?

you best bet for an average 10 inch driver, not knowing displacement, is about .1 of a cubic foot, a couple hundredths of a cube deviation either way won't kill anything

ya that is the number i used in my calculations, so according to that i am getting .66 cubic ft per sub. The sub calls for a minimum of .6 cubes so I think i should be good to go. If anyone thinks that is not sufficient, speak now or forever hold your peace. :D

Hey guys, I need to know how much space the 10" Assassin displaces. I was sure I would be able to find it on the AA website, or on the Internet somewhere, but no luck. If someone happens to know the answer or could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate the help.

You might find this useful( I will try to find the displacement. But, .12 sounds right)

Assassin 10 Specs T/S Specs Driver Specs

Znom 4 ohms BL 12.3 n/a Cutout diam. 9 3/16

Re 3.5 ohms Sd 326 cm2 Outer diam. 10 1/4

Fs 32 Hz Mms 104 g Mounting depth 5 3/4

Vas 37 L Xmax 15.5 mm Weight 14 pounds

Qms 3.63 Spl 85.8 dB 1W/1M Voice Coil diam. 2 inch aluminum

Qes .485 Rec. Power 200 W Voice coil Single 4 ohm

Qts .428 Rms 350 W Cone Paper pulp

Le 3 mH Warrranty 3 years

Assassin 10 Enclosure Info

Car

Model Sealed CuFt Ported CuFt Tuned