Sign in to follow this  
Impious

12" Rl-p Infinite Baffle??

Would the 12" Rl-p perform well infinite baffle? It has a nice low Fs, but the Qts looks a bit low. But, hey, since these model up horribly in box programs, I figure it'd be better to ask than assume/try to model

:4123357f3da0f6e125a54:

Well like I told you on another forum, I don't have direct experience with this type of setup, however I have heard success stories from others who have used TC2+ drivers in Dipole systems. Just so you know, I am trying to dig for more info on the ability of our drivers to perform in IB systems.. hopefully I'll receive back some commentary from those more experienced sooner rather than later.

Well like I told you on another forum, I don't have direct experience with this type of setup, however I have heard success stories from others who have used TC2+ drivers in Dipole systems.  Just so you know, I am trying to dig for more info on the ability of our drivers to perform in IB systems.. hopefully I'll receive back some commentary from those more experienced sooner rather than later.

Thanks Mike :)

The more I think about it.....the more I want to try it. On another forum, a knowledgeable member gave me some confidence that it may work well. But, any and all info you could get would be excellent also. More votes of confidence before I start hacking up my car would definitely be wonderful. I think I'll try hitting up warbleed and see what he thinkds aswell.

Plus, it'd be cool if I was the first person to run an Rl-p IB :D

Now I just need to either find a heated garage or have this damned weather warm up

:4123357f3da0f6e125a54:

Well, Kurt (Warbleed) said it should do pretty awesome IB aswell......so, now that I have my confidence about it, all that's left is hacking up my rear deck :D

squeak we need pix

squeak we need pix

Give it time....pics will come :D

squeak we need pix

Give it time....pics will come :D

:hyper::fam25::finger::P