Sign in to follow this  
alexgammer1

BL enclosure need blueprint!

I'm putting a BL 18" just with just the P chamfer in my van ill be running 1200 rms too it. the room i got is 49"w 41"L 41"H. i really need too see like a print out. too look at while i'm making it. i want it too hit low. and i know nothing about tunning so if you could explain that too that would be nice. alot of people were talking about haveing it 7 cubic feet and tuned too 33hz would that be a good setup for the box? thank you.

Edited by alexgammer1

I'm putting a BL 18" just with just the P chamfer in my van ill be running 1200 rms too it. the room i got is 49"w 41"L 41"H. i really need too see like a print out. too look at while i'm making it. i want it too hit low. and i know nothing about tunning so if you could explain that too that would be nice. alot of people were talking about haveing it 7 cubic feet and tuned too 33hz would that be a good setup for the box? thank you.

You should just reply in your old thread instead of making a new one to ask a similar question.

Okay go here and open up the calculator

clicky

Type in these dimensions under height,width,depth1&2.

Width - 36"

Height - 20"

Depth1&2 - 30"

That will give you a 3-D version of your box, and it will also give you the dimensions to cut out for the box.

And in regards to tuning you just change up the port width and length (they are going to be in red) until you get the desired hz.

Then you just build your box..

Edited by ShaneSauce

thanks alot. i didnt even think about going to my last thread and posting it there but now i know for next time. yea i got it all printed out hopfully i can start building it soon.

Sign in to follow this