Sign in to follow this  
scizzle

So sound Advice and Tweeter are going down

Sound advice and Tweeter are going out of business. That sucks No more high end audio places here that sucks.

YES...the internet store is the only store that doesnt have some idiot guy that is annoying trying to get you to buy overpriced crap.

plus the internet store has good prices.

I heard about Tweeter, and Circuit City is soon to follow as they just filed chapter 11. It seems like we are ultimately destined for epic sized all-in-one stores, like something out of a sci-fi movie.

yea sound advice by me is having a "sale" although the prices arent really cheaper at all..no deals from what i saw (on ca, or home audio, tvs or anything)

still sucks becuase every now and then id go in there just to look, as its one of the nicer shops around

Edited by pimpedout97x

Fine with me. The sound advice by me is a miserable place. And they try to sell anyone walking through the car audio section a W7 for an exorbitant price. They don't sell wire by the foot, and they actually laughed when I asked (foolishly) if they had ring terminals, crimps or anything for 0-awg wire. :ehh:

Not a fan..

Yeh it's just a nicer audio store than anywhere else here. Now all thats left is circuit city and best buy. This economy sucks for so many reasons.