reaper68

Product availbility?

Hello,

First off I really like this product line it basically is an improvement on my favorite subs off all time the Audiomobile EVO-R 15. Anyways I was just wondering if you are still sourcing product from tc sounds some how of if you have your own tooling etc. Just wondering hope this isn't against any rules or anything

It is a fair question, but I will let Mike answer it. :)

i believe he will still be having thilo build his products. IIRC, that is what he is waiting on, thilo to get back on his feet. i'm sure all products, regardless of buildhouse, will still have mike's standard of quality.

btw, email mike@soundsplinter.com for a faster response from him.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sorry for missing this topic! :Doh:

All of my current inventory has been produced by TC Sounds state side. I have made a purchase order for a fresh batch of RL-p18's and RL-i8's to be produced overseas, under the direction of Thilo Stompler from TC Sounds, to ensure that the products are built to specification. Unfortunately, the process has been long and winding, and I have yet to receive any product from the new producer. Since the cash is tied up and I haven't been able to verify the quality of the final products from the new house, I will not be making any additional purchase orders until delivery and inspection on the current order has been completed.

Rest assured that customer care is still a priority. Current inventory is still on sale, and I make a point to keep a couple of drivers on hand to cover any potential warranty claims. In the rare instance that someone has a warranty claim and no replacement is available, they may use the value of their product towards a different product, or be eligible for a complete cash refund (less the original shipping expense).

Sorry for missing this topic! :Doh:

Rest assured that customer care is still a priority. Current inventory is still on sale, and I make a point to keep a couple of drivers on hand to cover any potential warranty claims. In the rare instance that someone has a warranty claim and no replacement is available, they may use the value of their product towards a different product, or be eligible for a complete cash refund (less the original shipping expense).

This is what keeps me coming back. Although I have not had any warranty issues, it's nice to know that it's there. :fing34: