Sign in to follow this  
alex_velociti

FI BTL Quick Question

Trying to figure out how to get the 3rd magnet option on the BTL....

I want to say I remember seeing it on their website as an option in the past --- has it become a standard?

I only see the following options:

Ohm configuration, p chamfer, cooling, hixm coil, daily or spl, induct heat ring, and the universal option.

Thinking about getting a fully loaded BTL within the next month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Also, looking to get the AQ3500 amp w/yellow top up front, alt upgrade, along with big 3 upgrade.

I listen to a lot of chopped and screwed music, so I think this setup would be perfect. C and S music isn't clean anyway - just good bass - so i'm not looking for great SQ.

Don't have the magnet options anymore, we went to a single 11.25" diameter slug.

Thanks for the quick responses. I fiured it was an older version - thanks.

FYI: only doing 1 18" BTL Fully loaded in an expedition - lots of room for big box.

What do you think about the amp?

This seems like the most difficult part....

Thinking about the SAZ-3000, TE4001D, MMats 3500.1, or the AQ3500D.....

More or less, if i'm going to spend money, I want good quality. Now, pretty much I've heard pros and cons of most of them.

I'm very interested in the sundown amp; however, if I'm going to spend that much, I'd probably be more willing to get an MTX TE4001D - and spend a little less.

The MMATS and AQ are last on my list - but would appreciate some opinions on those amps as well. I think the AQ is fairly new, so I won't get too many reviews.

Edited by alex_velociti

the saz-3000D would be a good quality match

you can find saz's cheaper. but IT is worth every cent brand new. as sundowns service is #1 A+

Thats cool. I'm going to do some more research on those amps.

I c u have one from your sig. Where the hell did u find an iraggi alternator?

I can't seem to find a homepage or anything - been searching on google. The only thing I CAN find is on ebay. - but then again, I can't find an Iraggi HO alternator for my expedition.

I did however find a 250amp HO alternator from Motorcityreman.com - it claims it does 120-140amps at idle. And 250 max.

Thats cool. I'm going to do some more research on those amps.

I c u have one from your sig. Where the hell did u find an iraggi alternator?

I can't seem to find a homepage or anything - been searching on google. The only thing I CAN find is on ebay. - but then again, I can't find an Iraggi HO alternator for my expedition.

I did however find a 250amp HO alternator from Motorcityreman.com - it claims it does 120-140amps at idle. And 250 max.

You have to email Iraggi, I believe they don't have a website. Try Mean Green, Powermaster, Excessive Amperage.

I also vote yes to a SAZ-3000D

yes. and the iraggi alt is from ebay. for other good alternators try mechman too

Sign in to follow this