NB50

SSA forum errors being worked on.

As many of you know of the recent errors but I still get them sometimes, also some of the stickies are nonexistent.

Anybody else get the errors or is it just me?

We have been working with the host nearly non-stop all weekend to find out what is wrong on their end. It is nothing Mark and I can fix on our end as far as I can see.

We have been working with the host nearly non-stop all weekend to find out what is wrong on their end. It is nothing Mark and I can fix on our end as far as I can see.

That is what I was looking to hear, was it was being handled. Also checking it wasn't just me, computers running a little slow.

for example the ihop, i cant load that it just comes up with no pages or anything. its not a big deal atleast the forums are up now ;)

Edited by RobClay

That is what I was looking to hear, was it was being handled. Also checking it wasn't just me, computers running a little slow.

In my email box, I am counting about 20 emails now. A 4th ticket just went in. They are active on their end, but just want them to get all of it and repair an SQL error.

we will figure it out. it's just not an easy fix, we have a very large data base now :)

Hopefully Monday will be more eventful from our host.

yeah, i thought it was just me! whew...

i get this message pretty frequent and especially when i try to look at my own thread i posted...it pisses me off lol i wanna know where i can buy a HAVOC!

here it is below.

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/ssaudio/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/class_db_mysql_client.php on line 607

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

Edited by denim

Things seem to be mostly back on track now. If anyone is still getting the error, please send me a PM.

Ok, well have numerous tries by the host to fix the database problem, we have the IPS software team looking into it. The fixed the problem for the short term, but somehow knocked out a tremendous amount of posts. So we are awaiting the host to restore a backup I uploaded last night that should put us back to before the IPS Errors.

ok, as of right now, we have Invision Power Services & our host working on it. Should be back with no data loss if all goes well.

Worst case scenario is we loose about 2k posts, not bad considering. Just the posts since the 19th. Not to bad.

I would also like to say thanks to Invision for being lighting fast on their support! wow, breath of fresh air there.

I would also like to say thanks to Invision for being lighting fast on their support! wow, breath of fresh air there.

X2 for every one involved. Site administrators and people working behind the scenes, Thank you. :drink40:

x2 on the thanks. I'm a network engineer so I know exactly what you guys are going through. I know you have been putting in afterhours/weekend time on this and my appreciation goes out to you. It is reassuring when your vendor is actually there for you as well (Invision). I hate it when you need their support and either they put you on hold for 3 hours or they just don't answer at all. So hats off to them as well.

Thanks for all the work, Bob.

well, we are waiting on the host still. Invision has fixed the users online problem we where having though :woot:

ok, we have decided to have the backup installed.

We will loose 2k posts, (anything posted after 11/19/08)

thanks for your understanding.

They are still on it. We are working on this until it is fully corrected.

Well keep doin what you are doin guys. The site seems to be coming back. Slowly but surly.

J

ok, we have had a non corrupt version of the DB (thanks invision), and things should be running smoothly once again with NO IPS ERRORS!