Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

CarAudio-Forum.com Gets major face lift

as of today, CA-F has now been converted over to Invsion Power Board, the same as SSA's software. We moved ahead with the conversion because we believe that people were not sticking around there based on the forum software, it was kind of strange in comparision to the norm. (IPB, Vbulletin etc...)

So please, check it out.

http://www.CarAudio-Forum.com/

See you all on the boards!

got some great skins on this forum now. Still have some mod'ing to do to it, but other then that, it's looking great so far!

their website looks very good now.

thanks mang. Still working on it. But should grow and grow to be a contender in the world of car audio forums. :bigclap:

can you make it so when you mouse over a thread it pops up a little box of whats inside?

I'm sure there's a mod for that somewhere. I can get to that on all our forum's, yes. Great idea

I would probably click on mor threads and post more, sometimes you cant really tell what the thread is about just by the title. Plus if you are downloading stuff you dont want to click any more than you have to

Edited by cobracommander

I would probably click on mor threads and post more, sometimes you cant really tell what the thread is about just by the title. Plus if you are downloading stuff you dont want to click any more than you have to

just isntalled this on the ominum skin, wow, it's way better then Vbulletin. Gonna install it on SSA now

just isntalled this on the ominum skin, wow, it's way better then Vbulletin. Gonna install it on SSA now

Really sick modification to the forums. Will help out SSA big time.

I love the look and the compact set up and close knit member base. :)