sundownz

BLOW OUT on 12" Nightshades

We are blowing out all 12" Nightshades remaining in stock as listed in our sticky thread:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...showtopic=10634

-----

BLOW OUT ON 12" MODEL NIGHTSHADES

All 12" Nightshades D1 or D2 blow out... 285 each in the continental USA.

Contact me for discounts on more than FOUR.

NO WARRANTY for these at all - they will play when you get them but here is no further warranty of any kind.

We are cleaning house on these... all of the old models MUST GO.

If you want us to go ahead and re-cone yours with the new longer coil and cooling option we can do it for an extra 100 dollars.

-----

Paypal to sundownz@sundownaudio.com

Otherwise Nightshades are temporarily out of stock pending our shipment of new baskets coming in a week or two.

-----

To "pre-answer" a few questions:

1) These are new, some are b-stock some are not

2) You NEED a small box for these to perform best at over 1000 watts - 1.5 cubes suggested size tuned to 35 Hz or so

3) You can buy re-cones for 100 dollars at any time later on

This only lasts until these are gone to make room for all the parts we need to build the updated models... and yes... ONLY 12" Models.

I am sure more than any one person will buy :)

Just let me know how many you want and I'll tell you if I have them.

Could you explain what the options do. I understand that cooling adds cooling but does it add more power handling etc.. And what does the longer coil do for it?

Thank you.

ill be buying two more in by the 19th... would 4 12s in 7 cubes after all disp. @ 35 ideal with a 1500 on each one... the goal is 150 in a trunk car but will mostly be used as a daily system.

ill be buying two more in by the 19th... would 4 12s in 7 cubes after all disp. @ 35 ideal with a 1500 on each one... the goal is 150 in a trunk car but will mostly be used as a daily system.

I would shrink it to 6 cubes.

Im stuck choosing between a 12 nightshade or Havoc....hmm

how much would be shipping to anchorage, alaska 99517

Will/Could I send the sub in if I wanted to do the cooling/longer coil upgrade later on?

Will/Could I send the sub in if I wanted to do the cooling/longer coil upgrade later on?

Yep.

What would be total price with shipping to 29566? Never mind found answer shipped is $285. Is paypal only way I can pay?

Edited by 06 Scion xB

Also would there be a big difference in spl with the upgrade, if the sub was ran off a sundown 1500 @ 1ohm?

No. The "stock" version is actually the loudest version on 1500 watts - most customers want to run well over 1500 to them hence the changes to the design and the blow-out sale.

You could send a Money Order.