sundownz

Where is everyone ?

Im always around generaly late/super early in the morning tho anymore if Im not at work Im probably asleep

We miss you too jacob :) I think we all just been busy making money for this expensive holiday.

I'm glad to see the IPS thing done with.

Me too. Was kind of stressful since it was an issue Mark and I could not fix on our end, so we were at the mercy of the software development team. :(

good to here some people are working. this economy sucks ive been putting in apps everywhere and nobody around me seems to be hiring. i hope i get a job soon i need to start saving for my baby. then i can start buying things for a new system.

Good mixture of things... Everyone is having babies and nobody seems to have a job... ;)

Good mixture of things... Everyone is having babies and nobody seems to have a job... ;)

no job leads to alot of fudgein

Lol I went to my cabin last weekend, got back monday and my mozilla firefox downloaded the new update over the weekend when i was gone and it lost all the passwords/usernames for websites including this one...so i had to find my username which i forgot and password which i also forgot; because, i have it so i am always logged in whenever i get on SSA...and finally today i found it so i could login! now im happy again.

no job leads to alot of fudgein

Love it... :roflmao: