Incriminator

IA 6.4 - 4 Channel Amp!

kinda like waiting for Christmas ain't it LOL

so does anyone remember this thread? any news

x2.

i ended up picking up a lanzar 4x400d until these come around. i couldnt wait any longer.

too bad the 187's dont come in S4.

Release on the IA6.4 will be September! ;)

then we should communicate.

:)

Release on the IA6.4 will be September! ;)

hey its september lmao i need a 4 channel amp to match your subs .... so i can up my 64 k setup to 70 hurry :fing34:

So when can i be the first one to test it out, i sold my ED Nine.5, and in the meantime plan on sticking with a nice4 channel amp and run a killer front active setup only. i need tunes lol, only music i have is the sweet sound of my engine

We had planned to release it the end of the month - but we didn't think about World Finals getting in the way of the release. We don't want to release it and be closed for a week. So we decided to release it the 12th which is the first full week we are back from Finals.

Tommy will have 7 of them in Ho Problems at Finals - come by and see the truck!

Thanks,

Nick

We had planned to release it the end of the month - but we didn't think about World Finals getting in the way of the release. We don't want to release it and be closed for a week. So we decided to release it the 12th which is the first full week we are back from Finals.

Tommy will have 7 of them in Ho Problems at Finals - come by and see the truck!

Thanks,

Nick

Damn wish i can be there :(

Well looking forward to seeing the bad boy, and actually picking one up :D

i was looking at a vid of tommy's truck, and i seen the 6.4, does the logo illuminate? either way i cant wait to get one, come on nick post some info

so any thing new with this? im looking for a replacement for my sax100.4D. and i need something small.

thats what she said :D

on a side not, its the 14th already, where is the amp lol

so any thing new with this? im looking for a replacement for my sax100.4D. and i need something small.

thats what she said :D

:lol::lol:

clap.gif good stuff!! :popcorn:

WOW, so many potential customers and you can't even give us a update, even though it's been days past when it was supposed to come out . :bull:

Edited by vic713

WOW, so many potential customers and you can't even give us a update, even though it's been days past when it was supposed to come out . :bull:

I agree. im holding off on getting another sundown amp for some comps. I might just get the sundown soon instead of waiting for some news on this

Sorry about the delay guys! I've been under the weather for the last few days! I will try to post more information in a few days when I get caught up from not being here.

In the mean time here is the manual to keep you all entertained!

IA 6.4 - Manual

Thanks,

Nick