Mister G

fiberglass info??woofer/gauges/center peices ect.

whatz up?

well this is my first post!!!

i got me a 1994 thunderbird that i am going to go full show!!!

i need some help on fiberglass fabracation!!! speakerboxes/custom trunk assembely/center consoles what ever looks cool?

need some links?

please i am going to start my car any day now? i got wheels/paint/car!

i need a audio system/suicide hinges for doors/trunk/hood.

any help appreciated!!!

Mister G

welcome to the forum,

on your questions, could you give more detials as the sound and the look you are going for, not to mention a budget

hey there,

Thanks for reply'n sorry 4 not giving all my info?

Well i don't really care too much about sound compition i have not purchessed any eqipment yet i got the $$$ but i was going to see what you all say first?

what I want is a clean sound!!

i would like to use 12's or maybe 15's i am building a car show car!!

i want a show stopa!!!

once i figure out which will sound the best? but actully look the best is what i am lookn for?

See this is the deal/ Last year, they f*cked me-up in Colorado??in the carshow?? ther car beat me for the first place trophy!! the car show is for father day!!! so that gives me plenty of time?

For a system as i mentioned earlier i have not purchessed anything yet???i got the moola($$$) i just did not want to start buy'n any thing yet untill i got some feedback from you all??

So I all want is really someth'n cool and unique?? what do you all think?? i reall think with a little help i could very easily accomplish my goal!!!i have seen numerouse hand made audio componants!!

and damn baby you guyz are tear'n it up!!!!!

i already got the car/wheels/Kandy Kolbalt Blue Paint. and a little bit of $$$ and plenty of autobody expeience..my father use to be a bodyshop owner while i was grow'n up. so i learned alot during my 29 years of life on this big MuddBall we call "e-a-r-t-h" so if any of you all have the time or want to help me out designing my show stopa!!!

please feel free to express youre ideas and opinions? go ahead you all all the info i receive will be somthn i did not know?? so Thanks!!

and if you know where i can purchess a resonable priced $y$tem but that looks great (Chrome i hope???)

this is what i am aim at?? percise angled woofers and compnant speakers. chrome amp rack with maybe a computer??(is ther a way to install a home computer???) well i hope you all get what i am shooting at??? please help me out???

i know how to paint real well Kandies/patterns/flake/lacing i do it all!! and all i will gladly trade info???

thanks for all the 411!!!

respectfully you're freind

Mister G

Audiobahn, MA Audio... are a couple brands that make chrome baskets on their subs and amps. Rockford Fosgate also makes some nice chrome amps...and subs look really clean.

there are tons of companies now that make small computer designed just for cars. They are small and easy to hookup and tuck away.

which model Orion sub? if you interested, Orion has nice amps (not chrome) but a brushed aluminum I believe, but casey is right the new RF Punch amps are chrome and they have been pretty nice from what I under stand