oxsign

Any plans for a "SUPER WOOFER"???

Everone (sundown, mach5, etc) now adays is making a super woofer, and I was just wondering if you had any plans in the works? I've always loved your subs, and I would defenatly be on that list, LOL. :bigclap:

RL-s not super enough? It is the Supreme line you know. :)

RL-s not super enough? It is the Supreme line you know. :)

This is true. 2 RL-s 12"s on a Sundown3000 in about 6 cubes ported to oh I don't know maybe 30Hz?

Plan for a bigger box than that... I remember reading reviews when they came out that they loved HUGE enclosures.

I would love one in a monster sealed box. :)

Not sure what it is this month but everyone seems super woofer crazy... There are very similar threads all over the net even on home theater forums such as AVS and HTS

Im thinking an RL s18 :dancing:

They don't make an RLS18. Maybe you ment the RLP18. I had 2 of those in a wall a few months ago. If the RL-I 8 was available, I would be ordering 6+ of them right now.

Edited by oxsign

They don't make an RLS18. Maybe you ment the RLP18. I had 2 of those in a wall a few months ago. If the RL-I 8 was available, I would be ordering 6+ of them right now.

Thats the point, they should make one. :wacky:

Everone (sundown, mach5, etc) now adays is making a super woofer, and I was just wondering if you had any plans in the works? I've always loved your subs, and I would defenatly be on that list, LOL. :bigclap:

I always thought a super woofer was a woofer that can get as loud as a multi sub setup and maintain good sq. I would have to say the RL-p series definitely falls into that category.

What i ment was that an RLs 18 would be a super woofer, i know they dont make one...

As I'm sure many of you know, it's been slooooow goin' with my new producers. I have RL-p18's and RL-i8's on order, slated for delivery in May 2009. Until I receive delivery and can verify the production quality, I do not have plans to make any additional purchase orders. Gotta make sure they can handle the current production before goin' balls to the wall, ya know? So for now, stickin' with tried and true... as for the future, who knows?

Happy New Year!

As I'm sure many of you know, it's been slooooow goin' with my new producers. I have RL-p18's and RL-i8's on order, slated for delivery in May 2009. Until I receive delivery and can verify the production quality, I do not have plans to make any additional purchase orders. Gotta make sure they can handle the current production before goin' balls to the wall, ya know? So for now, stickin' with tried and true... as for the future, who knows?

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Since they seem to be taking their sweet-a** time they had better be of decent quality. :P

i would definitely say the rl-s is a superwoofer, and IME, a larger then normal enclosure wasn't necessary for typical daily driving. for flattest response, yeah, a larger box would be of use. but for in car, and typical use, the rl-s more then performs in average size enclosures.

i need to add an rl-s to the collection, though i believe it will be for h/t use!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yes, Exodus is doing a 21" Maelstrom-X to get by until the Sicko 21" is ironed out. Fi is doing 22" IB3's and an auto version as well. I heard Soundsplinter has a 21" HT driver on the way.....

Haha, I have no idea where you're hearing these things. There is no 21" driver in the works over here.

Not tryin' to win any build race... just keepin' my life low key (= low stress :bigclap:), and carrying quality products. :slayer: