JVC KW-NX7000

Optima Yellow Top Battery

Big 3 Upgrade

*STOCK Alternator*

Getting:

15" Icon/Box Combo From Fisher Customs

Whole Car Dynamated

Is this a good setup? Dont complain about the amp... got it for only $100 NEW

Should I get the D1 or D2 sub if I want to hook up the amp at 2ohms at 900watts? I have the stock alternator thats why and i dont think the 1200 watts would be good on my system even though I know I wont get it since the amp is highly overrated. I know the best thing to do is to get a ho alternator but the money is not there & I wanna go ahead and do this setup.

Also how many watts would I get if i wired it at 1ohm & at 2ohm & could i just wire it at 1ohm with my alternator & be fine??

hifonics are like 300 watts under there rated power, so if you plan on going with hifonics then go with soething a little bigger

hifonics are like 300 watts under there rated power, so if you plan on going with hifonics then go with soething a little bigger

Its not being underrated thats bad, its the fact that that amp will clip the hell out of your poor ICON if you aren't careful.

d1 =

1_1ohm_dvc_05ohm.gif

1_1ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

d2=

1_2ohm_dvc_1ohm.gif

1_2ohm_dvc_4ohm.gif

Thanks!! That answered my BIG question.

So either I wire it at 1ohm & put a strain on my electrical & eventually blow the alternator or I put less than 700watts to it but cant ever upgrade the amp & wire it to 1ohn with a different amp???

Anyone know how much power this amp actually gives off at 1ohm & 2ohms?

A Sundown SAZ-1000D would be a perfect match for an Icon (1000w rms @ 1ohm), thats why they have the SSA ICON 15 + Sundown SAZ-1000D package for a good discount...$565 IIRC; which is an insane deal.

Edited by Jason907

A Sundown SAZ-1000D would be a perfect match for an Icon (1000w rms @ 1ohm), thats why they have the SSA ICON 15 + Sundown SAZ-1000D package for a good discount...$565 IIRC; which is an insane deal.

My stock electrical might cant handle that right now and plus I got the amp for only $100 new

That is a fine setup. The amp will do it's job for now, but down the road I would look into picking up a new one.

would stock electrical be capable of powering a 1500 watt SAZ-1500D? Thinking I might be getting one of them for a 12 or 15 inch XCON

would stock electrical be capable of powering a 1500 watt SAZ-1500D? Thinking I might be getting one of them for a 12 or 15 inch XCON

It would be fine if you have a suv but it depends in the car you have, the battery, and if you have the big 3 or not. What you driving and do you have any of those upgrades?

I have a 94 buick lesabre with a new battery, forget what kind from walmart. No big 3 or anything at all so I take it as a no. I just want to run a XCon and a SAZ-1500D most likely.

I have a 94 buick lesabre with a new battery, forget what kind from walmart. No big 3 or anything at all so I take it as a no. I just want to run a XCon and a SAZ-1500D most likely.

do big three and get two yellow top optimas one for the front one for the back and u should be fine.. run everything with 0guage