JimJ

Sealed enclosure for TC9+

Well, after getting my new TC9+, I've been thinking it over, and I think I'm going to use it for my home system. As far as I can tell, this sub is pretty damn close to a RL-p in an electrical sense, but I'll be getting the T/S params from the seller soon to confirm that.

What would be some recommendations for a sealed enclosure with a mid-Q alignment for something like this - power is probably going to be around 750-800W, maybe a kW if I can afford a rack amp to do that.

;)

Thanks.

i swear, for the PPD some members here have, it's amazing the amount of replies :)

'tis classified :)

from vitveet over on CA.com (and SD). he's got a few rare custom drivers that came out of the TC shop.

'tis classified :)

from vitveet over on CA.com (and SD). he's got a few rare custom drivers that came out of the TC shop.

IS that the 15" one he was selling a little while back? If I am thinking of the right one it sunds like it was quite a sub. I remember him saying that he swapped it in for a brahma once on a meter and only lost 2 db however he thought it sounded louder than the brahma. If thats the one you got, congratulations.

jack, i would try to help, but i have no clue as to HT. so i'mleaving this to mike..give him an email...he'll get back to ya straight..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well, after getting my new TC9+, I've been thinking it over, and I think I'm going to use it for my home system. As far as I can tell, this sub is pretty damn close to a RL-p in an electrical sense, but I'll be getting the T/S params from the seller soon to confirm that.

What would be some recommendations for a sealed enclosure with a mid-Q alignment for something like this - power is probably going to be around 750-800W, maybe a kW if I can afford a rack amp to do that.

;)

Thanks.

Thanks for emailing me JF, I got back to you this evening. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner on here - been insanely busy as of late crazy2.gif