papichulo1

HELP CHOOSING COAXIALS!!!

:blink: HELP please

WHich would be the best for the rear of my rsx...i want something that is clean sounding, has nice mid range presence (spl) and will give me crisp, accurate highs. I am currently looking at cyrstal csx615, infinity kappa 652,5i, polks db675, and image dynamics ctx6. I have cdt classic comps in front with silk tweets.

Which speakers would suite my needs best as I do not have a store locally taht has any of the aforementioned speakers.

Thanks

i have always like the boston acoustics, that is all i have in my car and in my truck. but my friend has a full CDT system and that sounds awsome too. so thats just my 2 cents

So i have cdt comps in the front and i like them at this volume and i only have a 2 channel amp ($$). So...my boston rallys in the rear distort like crazy even when i only run them off the amp and i dont want to run them off the deck cause i like the imaging i got now i just dont like that i cant take the volume past 15 at the mid level i have at 200hz...perhaps its time to replace them? I want some coax that wont distort easy how are these cyrstal audio csx615?

if your set on Coxials, the Crystals would be very nice, I can also reccomend Kickers, but personalyl for coaxials have have always been happy with RF and INfinity Kappas

My preferences would drag me towards the ID's, Eclipse's, and Infinity's. I think they would suit you best.

- Steve