detroitdiesel

Demon Dually

What i got

94 Chevy K3500, Crew Cab, 4x4, Dually

Detroit 6.5L Turbo Diesel, Borg-Warner GMX4 series turbo, DS4 injection pump (turned 40 over)

4-L80E Gear Star Automatic, New Process 241 HD tranfere case

Corporate 14 bolt, 4.11, Eaton Locker Rear, Dana 60 Front, limited slip

Heath Diesel Performance MAX-E-TORK GL4 Chip

Full Banks Stinger System

Delphi Performance injectors

Turbo Master Boost controller

K&N intake

Dipaco PMD on SSDiesel FSD Heatsink

#9 Fuel rate resistor

4" straight pipe exhaust

End result

560.5 hp

1129 ft.-lbs of torque

And a lot of smoke, alot...

but enough performance stuff

as the stereo goes, its been upgraded about every 2 weeks since ive owned it, i just keep trading junk, for more junk, better junk, started out with a jvc cassette deck, 4 boston 4x6s, crunch amp, and 2 kicker 8s

then i got my tweeters

ditched the 8s for a pyle 10

put the xfile 4's in

got and xfile 10

got a memphis 500d amp

got a memphis 12

back to the xfile 10

got 2 pioneer 10s

back to the xfile 10

back to the memphis

sold the memphis and pioneers

back to the crunch amp, and xfile 10

bought JVC G730 deck

got crunch 6.5s

bought alpine amps, one on the sub, one on the tweets

bought mtx thunder, sold it

bought another mtx amp, sold it

bought hifonics american warrior taurus x, never used it, still have it

bought RE 10, sat around

bought new xfile 10, black model

bought xterminator 4000d, finally running the RE 10

and thats just what i had in my truck for more than 2 weeks, other than what i still have,

JVC G730

Crunch amp

Crunch Components

Xfile 4's

Boss Tweeters

Alpine Flex 2 amp

Xterminator 4000d

RE 10"

im planning on putting in 2 Pioneer Premier 12s, since i dont have the cash to buy a matching RE to get the 1ohm load to get the amps real power, i can get both the 12s for about $120, and a matching RE is about $225-250, so i think the pioneers will do the job, untill i have cash for 4 ascendent 8s and 2 ascendent 12s, not to mention the cash for another amp....

tell me what you think about the pioneer setup for the time being, im getting out of the trading stuff, too tired, too busy to work on my stereo every other day... but id love to hear your opinion on the pioneer setup

i got the truck running good,

7 power steering pumps

3 starters

4 alternators

19 glow plugs

a water pump

a radiator

2 batteries

a hydroboost brake booster

ignition switch

computer

glow plug controller

pmd

not to mention all the other misc. parts im forgetting at the moment

the radiator just got put in today, im not too happy about dropping half a grand for a modine monster crossflow...

planning on 3" lift with M/T 33" tires

and an iridescent black and blue paint job

got it running

got it fast

now i gotta sound good

and get it painted

tell me what you think

P.S.

I lost a really good friend in an accident recently, i want to do this setup in memory of Alyssa Wiley

A good friend, a good smile, a good joke it what she was about, im making an all-out airbushed box myself

I opened my myspace and found a comment she had sent before she passed, it sent me absolutely spinning

Almost everybody i knew lost something when we lost her, and i dont want anyone to forget who she was, i want everything one to think of her when that system gets heard around town

Edited by detroitdiesel

P.S.

I lost a really good friend in an accident recently, i want to do this setup in memory of Alyssa Wiley

A good friend, a good smile, a good joke it what she was about, im making an all-out airbushed box myself

I opened my myspace and found a comment she had sent before she passed, it sent me absolutely spinning

Almost everybody i knew lost something when we lost her, and i dont want anyone to forget who she was, i want everything one to think of her when that system gets heard around town

Wow, thats really something. You seem like a really good guy, best of luck to you :drink40:

ye good luck on your build. and sorry for the loss of your friend :(

thanks guys

funny thing, she ALWAYS used to kill the battery listening to her system, i told her get a cap or another battery, but hey what do i know? i just design and install these things, right?

i finally left the jumper cables on the backseat i got so tired of getting them outta the toolbox...

well when are you ready to start planing? lets get you off those pioneers.... lets get you a system you will never wanna trade!

That is a ton of equipment.

Sounds like you've got a heck of a project ahead of you. Any pictures of the badass 6.5L? :)

well it just got a

new starter (4th one) - lifetime warranty

radiator (3rd) - $350

water pump (good god, original? 250,000 miles?) - $80

so theres all the christmas money well spent :(

oh yeah, i had a blowout and bent my wheel yesterday, that was a pain to fix.....:dammit:

and the mounting machine almost ate me...

yes i have pics of the badass 6.5, and some burnout videos.....alot and some drag videos, alot of sorry dodge cummins owners around town ...

and i need some help on finding a set of subs.... (respectively priced for the time being) as big as i can fit behind the seat, up to 8-10" mounting depth

what made you choose to put a 4.11 in for the rear end? I hope you don't do any high way driving.

man i bet your dually is LOUD!!!!!! thats a bad ass truck right there. I used to have a 96 K3500 6.5 dually for my towing...you have any pictures?