Sign in to follow this  
Mark LaFountain

XMAS computer build - 3 23inch vertical standing monitor set up >

My Fiance got me bless her heart bought me some sweet ass parts for Christmas to build a new computer. I had to use my present video card because I have plans to upgrad to quad monitors in the near future. anyways, here's whats in the new box so far.

Intel� Core i7-920 Processor

ci7_62.gif

Asus P6T Deluxe Intel Core i7 motherboard

asus_p6t_1.jpg

Antec Nine Hundred - Ultimate Gamer Case

900_q.jpg

1333MHz 9-9-9-24, 1.50V XMS3 Classic 3x 1GB, 3GB total

voyagerpic4.jpg

Rocketfish 700-Watt ATX CPU Power Supply

62.jpg

not bad for starters. I can't believe she got this stuff on her own! Thanks Cammie!

very nice, i saw that case at bestbuy a few days ago. was tempting not to buy it.

Is it all setup and runnin yet?

very nice, i saw that case at bestbuy a few days ago. was tempting not to buy it.

Is it all setup and runnin yet?

yup i'm on it right now. :wacky:

added the powersupply to the list at the top as well.

Please note, this is the first computer i've ever participated in building. Thanks to Stephan for coming over and doing most of the work also!

nice nice :D im on a 4 year old gateway, but of course ive done some things to it. Pny geforce 8600 gts,500w power supply,and windows 7, and 24" widescreen 1080p monitor.

what gfx card do you have running atm?

nice nice :D im on a 4 year old gateway, but of course ive done some things to it. Pny geforce 8600 gts,500w power supply,and windows 7 thats it.

gforce 8400 dual dvi out for the time being. can't wait for my quad 26" wide screens :) thats coming!

nice nice :D im on a 4 year old gateway, but of course ive done some things to it. Pny geforce 8600 gts,500w power supply,and windows 7 thats it.

gforce 8400 dual dvi out for the time being. can't wait for my quad 26" wide screens :) thats coming!

:o gaming? lol edited my post, i forgot something

:o gaming? lol edited my post, i forgot something

never even ran a game on my PC, i'm a web designer. Might get into gaming though. I use my 120" HD projector for that ;)

Also, the end of that youtube video, the engineer says "this is the fastest processor on the planet" Wow, I'm in love I think.

never even ran a game on my PC, i'm a web designer. Might get into gaming though. I use my 120" HD projector for that ;)

Also, the end of that youtube video, the engineer says "this is the fastest processor on the planet" Wow, I'm in love I think.

Try the crysis demo. very good graphics, looks amazing in direct x 11 ;)

http://www.ea.com/crysis/home.jsp

How do you like that google chrome?

my only problem with it is, there's no right click option to view image. Only copy image URL, this is the main reason i've allways used FF. Being into web design and all.

Bad ass setup. I have a "gamer" pc also with a Black edition asus processor and dual 8800 gts along with 4 gigs of ram and raided hard drives.

That board is serious!

nice man!

im about to upgrade in a few months too, new mobo, cpu, and memory for me and maybe a extra hard drive.

update: I picked up two of these monitors today for a steal online for $157/ea.

So these combined with my 21" Samsungs I should be able to go out and buy a few nice video cards and have quad monitor set up finally! Which was the whole objective with building a new computer. I'm super physched!

23.3" Samsung Widescreens w/ 2048 x 1152 resolution :)

5917230e.jpg

Nice. I cant imagine what i would do with four monitors. lol. Get some pics up of ALL of your monitors when you get them. lookin forward to it

Nice. I cant imagine what i would do with four monitors. lol. Get some pics up of ALL of your monitors when you get them. lookin forward to it

Got the new video cards installed. Just waiting on the monitors now. Should be Tuesday coming...

Very Nice Setup.

Keep Us All Updated

Cant Wait To See Everything Hooked Up.

got the monitors in and installed. Allready i'm thinking of getting one of these...

922209_9287.jpg

I'll get some pics up in a few... :)

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

office is very messy. About to clean all this up and re-route most of the cables as well.