kegann

box for a 93 camaro

Alright Im in a bit of a dilema. I cant for the life of me find someone to build me a GOOD ported box for a 1993 camaro. Im wanting to get 2 fi BL 12's and a ported box made for their specs...but I can only find prefab boxes and their still just SEALED.... So I got reffed to you guys and im hoping you can help me out here. Now I know unless you guys already done a build for a 1993-xx camaro you will need measurements...just try to lemme know exactly what to measure.

http://www.subthump.com/acamarowell.htm

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2303185

Now I want it ported and subthumps are all sealed...just putting it here to give you an idea of what the trunk looks like and diff builds.

Edited by kegann

i would not suggest 2 12's id loog for a pair of 10's or single 12 with the space you have availble. if you look at all the boxes they offer you get a most 2.3cu minus sub and port displacement and you get very little space. the space for a pair of bl 12's is much larger.

#1 Rule: Never Buy A Prefab Box. Custom Made Or DIY Only.

You Could Probably Just Go With One 15 BL With That Amount Of Space In A 3 - 3.5 Cubic Foot Box.

The Whole 2 12" Or 2 10" Chit Is Just Getting Old, And With The Amount Of Output A Fi BL 15" Produces, Especially In A Car Such As That, One 15" Is More Than Enough. It's Always Badass When You're Flexing More And Being Louder Than A Guy With 2 12"'s Or 4 10"'s. Of Course, I'm Talking About People That Run Mainstream Audio Too. A Run-In With 2 Ten Inch Adire Brahmas Would Be Your Worst Nightmare, Even As Good As Fi Is. :poop::poop::poop:

#1 Rule: Never Buy A Prefab Box. Custom Made Or DIY Only.

You Could Probably Just Go With One 15 BL With That Amount Of Space In A 3 - 3.5 Cubic Foot Box.

The Whole 2 12" Or 2 10" Chit Is Just Getting Old, And With The Amount Of Output A Fi BL 15" Produces, Especially In A Car Such As That, One 15" Is More Than Enough. It's Always Badass When You're Flexing More And Being Louder Than A Guy With 2 12"'s Or 4 10"'s. Of Course, I'm Talking About People That Run Mainstream Audio Too. A Run-In With 2 Ten Inch Adire Brahmas Would Be Your Worst Nightmare, Even As Good As Fi Is. :poop::poop::poop:

haha i know not to buy prefab which is why im here... I posted the links for an idea on what the trunk looks like... If I could do 1 15 I would be happy with that to... Im not set on anything I just want something good.

to be diffrent and loud 4 e8's would be sick off a saz1500d hey dont need much for a ported box .5cu each tuned to like 36hz would bang hard to.

Actually, That 4 e8 Setup Sounds Sick.