Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Bad_Luck

Being apart of Sundown

How do you become part of team sundown?

Always wonder'd....

Of course you have to have something of sundowns to be

apart, but is it jus simply that or is it more?

Edited by Mr_Bad_Luck

Sometimes its best to be referred by a team member or you can email Jake (sundownz) and ask. According to you proposed interest and or background you talk with Jake, then if he feels you will be a good team member, you have to sign a team agreement. Then you are part of Team Sundown. I am part of Team Sundown, but I lost my car in the process. But I have at least referred 4-5 current team members, and so far they have done me proud!!!

Being in a position to influence people to try sundown is the biggest thing IMO. IE a competitor in a spl or sq sanctioning body, or a show car that would have lots of exposure.

Even now I don't have any Sundown product but I push it every day. I give out cards I made and I have given out a t-shirt, and banners as well. I only do this because I believe in the product.

Best way is to be referred by a current team member ,My first question i ask .....If your looking for "free"product ,or just wanting team pricing ....if i get "yes"to either part ...i normally shut it down quick...Team members i look too is people that is willing to put in work to get there car ready to "compete"......

indeed... you may wanna OWN somthing sundown before you try to be team sundown.

silly ray.

Being in a position to influence people to try sundown is the biggest thing IMO. IE a competitor in a spl or sq sanctioning body, or a show car that would have lots of exposure.

Even now I don't have any Sundown product but I push it every day. I give out cards I made and I have given out a t-shirt, and banners as well. I only do this because I believe in the product.

indeed... you may wanna OWN somthing sundown before you try to be team sundown.

silly ray.

Yeah, I push sundown every day. Just sold some recones and nightshades to a recently approved team member!! :rolleyes::P

Hell I should become a team member just based on the fact that I probably have the smallest car per watt around.

I have a tiny Honda Del Sol with about 2k watts of Sundown goodness in it. Nobody ever expects it when they get in my car and I crank it up

hehe.

There are a few people with CRX's with more power than that< haven't been in a Del Sol, but they are about the same size right?

Edited by AlpineAndy

Hell I should become a team member just based on the fact that I probably have the smallest car per watt around.

I have a tiny Honda Del Sol with about 2k watts of Sundown goodness in it. Nobody ever expects it when they get in my car and I crank it up

hehe.

Good god, that's a lot for that little car! haha

Best way is to be referred by a current team member ,My first question i ask .....If your looking for "free"product ,or just wanting team pricing ....if i get "yes"to either part ...i normally shut it down quick...Team members i look too is people that is willing to put in work to get there car ready to "compete"......

no i wasnt looking for anything lik that, i wouldnt really want free product, there is no fun in that id rather pay for it, then i cant say that i had to work for it... after all aint nuthin free now a days, and competing i dont think my car would be a vary good competier, i lik to feel THE song and each note, but if other ppl happen to be able to hear it to then they better enjoy it too...

and yes i am goin to eventualy buy somethin sundown once i get money, times have been hard to try to find a quick job when your also goin to college

thanx guys

the silly ray comment was form mr bad luck... that is his name....

not to you team up ray:P

no i wasnt looking for anything lik that, i wouldnt really want free product, there is no fun in that id rather pay for it, then i cant say that i had to work for it... after all aint nuthin free now a days, and competing i dont think my car would be a vary good competier, i lik to feel THE song and each note, but if other ppl happen to be able to hear it to then they better enjoy it too...

and yes i am goin to eventualy buy somethin sundown once i get money, times have been hard to try to find a quick job when your also goin to college

thanx guys

its cool ...just getting it out there ......i get a few PMs a day asking for freebies ...not knocking ppl ..feel free to shot me a pm with your contact info ..ill give you a ring

well mr bad luck knows about sundown and fi and such from me.... hes from my town.. he knows i tell and show everyone the power of sundown.

i NEVER EVER put any kind of sticker on ANY of my cars untill sundown picked me up...... now my car is a rolling demo bilboard!

i tell you no lies.. i hate stickers.

well mr bad luck knows about sundown and fi and such from me.... hes from my town.. he knows i tell and show everyone the power of sundown.

i NEVER EVER put any kind of sticker on ANY of my cars untill sundown picked me up...... now my car is a rolling demo bilboard!

Cool ...keep spreading the word :bigclap: And i dont dont like stickers either ....but im rolling with them on there now ...

this is true, i wouldnt even have known about ssa if it wasent for this big guy

Sign in to follow this