Fi Car Audio

Dustcap color options

Any updates on the other colors?

personally i think its good to stick to things that is performance based only. with the dustcap colours you are already spoiled for choice. can always powdercoat that basket somewhere else.

just my .002cents

You could powdercoat it yourself... I'll sell you a powercoating system :)

im not into this whole powdercoating thing, but for intrests sake how much does a set up like that go for?

~ $100

Thanks

been a while, anything back on the carbon fiber and Aluminum dustcaps?

might be something for me to look into...

how much for a duscap for a 12'' woofer with a bit of epoxy shipped to Singapore? I need to fix one of my old non Fi subs.

any pictures on the new dustcap options?? i see the chrome, red chrome, blue chrome, brushed aluminum, silver engine, and fire are up... very curious on what the chrome and brushed aluminum looks like :wacky:

any pictures on the new dustcap options?? i see the chrome, red chrome, blue chrome, brushed aluminum, silver engine, and fire are up... very curious on what the chrome and brushed aluminum looks like :wacky:

x2!

how much for a duscap for a 12'' woofer with a bit of epoxy shipped to Singapore? I need to fix one of my old non Fi subs.

nvm I used an RF cap, seems to be holding up just fine

*bangs head on keyboard*

I want to see these new dust cap colors. Not being able to get a hold of Fi is a turn off.

*bangs head on keyboard*

I want to see these new dust cap colors. Not being able to get a hold of Fi is a turn off.

dustcapcolors.jpg

Some of the colors (no white or silver as well... you should know what white and silver look like wink.gif )

We will be adding "carbon fiber" and brushed aluminum shortly as well.

Thanks,

Scott

I think he ment the NEW NEW ones, like the chrome, red chrome, blue chrome, brushed aluminum, silver engine, and fire.. :P

I ordered two 12" SSDs with chrome blue dustcaps.

I'll be sure to upload pics as soon as they get here =]

Damn guys i got mine with the blue to match my truck and the se monsters look sweet as hell,, could not have picked a better sub to the extreme..These things rock like no ones business ,will never buy another sub , unless FI .............................. :wacky:

I emailed Fi a month or two ago about the new dustcap colors. I would possibly buy a 10" in the near future if they would get their sh!t together and email me back. Maybe they'll read their "official" forum section of the internet from time to time and respond.

Anyone had any luck getting pics of the new dustcaps?

buy the sub. if you don't like the color then buy different dustcaps. you aren't gonna get an answer for a question like that by emailing fi. i would ignore it if i were scott

buy the sub. if you don't like the color then buy different dustcaps. you aren't gonna get an answer for a question like that by emailing fi. i would ignore it if i were scott

You'd ignore an email saying "I want to buy your product, but this is a big deal about me ordering. Send me pics and I will order."? I hate to think what will happen if something goes wrong and I need some customer service. I haven't even purchased the product yet. It's not like I don' already have a couple grand of car audio stuff laying around. ANY other company I have emailed has been responsive. Even if it took awhile. From focal to dynaudio.

Edited by vellocet

You'd ignore an email saying "I want to buy your product, but this is a big deal about me ordering. Send me pics and I will order."? I hate to think what will happen if something goes wrong and I need some customer service. I haven't even purchased the product yet. It's not like I don' already have a couple grand of car audio stuff laying around. ANY other company I have emailed has been responsive. Even if it took awhile. From focal to dynaudio.

they have a new email its Orders@FiCarAudio.com

Pics will be available very soon

;)

Thank you! That's all I wanted to hear. If I don't find something that fits my needs soon used (there's not a whole lot of options with Si not making mags and Adire out of bussiness), I'll be buying new. Need room in the back of my sports car for my t-tops.