Fi Car Audio

Dustcap color options

if you pick a product based on a shade of color yeah, i'd ignore you. i'll ignore you after this post as well

i don't care what companies emailed you back either fyi

Edited by cranberryyumyum

if you pick a product based on a shade of color yeah, i'd ignore you. i'll ignore you after this post as well

In that case I'll take bright pink!

Nut hugger.

Nut hugger.

Umm, actually they leave that color to someone else. ;)

Nut hugger.

Umm, actually they leave that color to someone else. ;)

J/k I ordered one earlier with the silver dustcap to match my car.

Blue chrome was nice, but classic white is the way to go if you ask me, ordered two 18" Q's with white option. Looks best if you ask me.

Edited by Dammed

Did I miss the Carbon Fiber picture somewhere?

Id like to see a gloss black color i think that would look sick or just a white outline of the logo filled in with black

Can't Wait to see the carbon fiber!

is there a sample picture of the carbonfiber dust cap yet ?

I just got the blue chrome! Should look hott! lol and carbon fiber woulda been sick. Oh well I wouldn't of been able to wait any longer lol

I just got the blue chrome! Should look hott! lol and carbon fiber woulda been sick. Oh well I wouldn't of been able to wait any longer lol

I have that. I wish I got the plain white instead. Just don't like the sticker thing. Painted white is better. And when the sub cranks... the chrome blue doesn't show as much as the white does like my 12.

They are all stickers lol...

Did they all switch to stickers Nick? I bought 2 SSD's in 08 and they were painted on white? I'm touching it as I type this and it ain't no sticker. So you mean the white is a sticker now?

They have been stickers for over 2 years now. Many more options with stickers. While we do have a pad printer, it doesn't allow for the same amount of color options as vinyl.

Thanks,

Scott

They have been stickers for over 2 years now. Many more options with stickers. While we do have a pad printer, it doesn't allow for the same amount of color options as vinyl.

Thanks,

Scott

blue chrome stickers for my car!

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the update Scott!!! Awesome as usual.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks for the update Scott!!! Awesome as usual.

my 15" N2,

http://pic100.picturetrail.com/VOL926/13268475/23624058/394172042.jpg

Also there is no demo color of silver. It says its an option but there its the only color they missed on the website.

Just to give everyone a heads up, all the metallic colors are discountinued, as in certain climates they could possibly peel up. Also we have added pink and purple, which we have actually been doing quite a few of the pink ones since I put them in the option list a month or so ago.

-Shawn

Shawn,

any way to post up the new pink, and also carbon fiber? Still haven't seen that one