Sign in to follow this  
tahoexfixssd

94' Yukon. 8 12'''s Tahoexfixssd's build

A lot of money put into this... but a lot more work. Great job man! Same age as you.... My system is not near on the level yours is though, nor as clean ;) Great work.

yes it was a very nice build. i tried talking to you about it at the benchmark show but i believe you were too into playing your video game to talk about it. lol. maybe you thought i was just someone with no intelligence? lol

yes it was a very nice build. i tried talking to you about it at the benchmark show but i believe you were too into playing your video game to talk about it. lol. maybe you thought i was just someone with no intelligence? lol

haha hell idk i was probably in my own world lolll was your ride there?

yes it was. i was running the two Atomic APX 10s on my atomic 5k. on their meter, which was AC to anyone who is reading this btw, i did a 154 flat. its funny because in that class second place was like 144 then it jumped to my 154. On my TL though i was just shy of 150, 149.4 =(.

Edited by ripper

yes it was. i was running the two Atomic APX 10s on my atomic 5k. on their meter, which was AC to anyone who is reading this btw, i did a 154 flat. its funny because in that class second place was like 144 then it jumped to my 154. On my TL though i was just shy of 150, 149.4 =(.

yeah man i think i remeber that..did u have a white truck??? haha remeber that one car that they screwed the meter up and its jumped to the 162? lol

comment-friday-damn.jpg

sick 2door 'hoe or should i say yukon?

got any pics of that roll pan??? i like that angled license plate box, did you fabricate that yourself?

i like that smoothie bumper too! it would look hella sicker when you shave the handles!

little photoshop work to see the shaved handles haha...

249.jpg

yeah man i think i remeber that..did u have a white truck??? haha remeber that one car that they screwed the meter up and its jumped to the 162? lol

i have a white mitsubishi eclipse. yes i remember that. the car was from alpha omega. it had 4 8 inch woofers in it. it was funny because SOMETHING had to screw up because when it reran it did like no more then a 147 on the meter. there is no way that it did the 162...NO WAY. i dont care what anyone says. everyone thought it was all awesome, but i was just standing back like yeah right...

this is my car

100_0420.jpg

Looks really nice. All of it. I'll be posting up my build as soon as the engine conversion is finished. I'm 16.

o yeah i remeber that now. for some reason i was thinking the white s10 with no back window had the atomics in them lol more that i think about it i think those were american bass. haha yeah that car didnt do that. they didnt count it i was sittin at the meter table when they did it. the sensitivity got screwed up and bumped it up. lol thye thought they were pretty cool for ahwhile haha. i hope to see u at future shows tho.. nice to know some ppl there haha

little photoshop work to see the shaved handles haha...

249.jpg

thats how i want my silverado look like but much lower off course :drink40: nice/sick system install and yukon

o yeah i remeber that now. for some reason i was thinking the white s10 with no back window had the atomics in them lol more that i think about it i think those were american bass. haha yeah that car didnt do that. they didnt count it i was sittin at the meter table when they did it. the sensitivity got screwed up and bumped it up. lol thye thought they were pretty cool for ahwhile haha. i hope to see u at future shows tho.. nice to know some ppl there haha

yes they did think they were the chit. then they re-ran and didnt even do a 146 on the AC. i bet they were like :Doh:

yes they did think they were the chit. then they re-ran and didnt even do a 146 on the AC. i bet they were like :Doh:

yeah i remeber when i ran through i was afraid i was gonan burn somthing up becasue i had liek no voltage lol i think at idle i was at 11 lol. then i couldnt hear my engine and bout burnt it up from revin it at like 6000 rpm the whole time lol

yeah i remeber when i ran through i was afraid i was gonan burn somthing up becasue i had liek no voltage lol i think at idle i was at 11 lol. then i couldnt hear my engine and bout burnt it up from revin it at like 6000 rpm the whole time lol

lol that sucks. i def want to come hear this when its done though. hopefully i will have my build for my 4 SE 12s done by then, right now im playing with only two of the SE's with a 6 inch aero. but currently i still work for circuit city...so im holding off on buying the other two until i get another job lined up...just gotta prepare for the worst you know. your gonna have to send me your number sometime. theres quite a few people local enough with us that will be competing this year. maybe we can get a small group to go together.

yeah man for sure. i was going to work at cc for a lil bit but i wasnt 18 and they didnt like that lol w/e yeah il PM you with it cuz thad be great if a few of us got together at shows

:lickscreen: I have nothing but respect for the work you put into that truck! Real nice job man, wish i was on that level... :lol:

Any updates on this build?

Skillz, love the color.

Super Nice Job!!!

I just read the build log.....

:woot:

Keep up the awesome work!