fosgaholic

just bought one

the 3115 is more of an SPL sub, both are very capapble, but the Sound Splinter has the ability to have better SQ,

also the Sound Splinter does not need as much power to get it going, and if I am guessing right, the sound splinter is a little better suited for smaller boxes than the RF,

dont get me wrong I love the RF, I personally want to grab one myself for daily beating, but the RL-p is a slightly better sub for all around use IMO

denim is right...i have 6 of them in my navi and i'm supplying 2400watts 2 each of them...and the spl is fluckin crazy...the sq could be better..but thats not why i designed that box

i have the rfr im wanting a more sound q driver now but still want to get loud. hoping to achieve that with this driver. i bought one if i like it ill get 2 more

the rl-p will indeed sound great while getting loud.

i have no experience with the rf driver ur referring too, so i can't make a comparision, but i can tell u that u shouldn't be disappointed at all with the rl-p!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

just got my rl-p in today this is a sweet looken woofer hope it sounds good. what size box would be best for it if i am giving it 1000 watts. i want really deep bass from this thing

I am not sure the boxsize, but maybe aim to tune in the 27-31 range

kent can give a good idea on the right box size

2.5ft^3, maybe 2.75ft^3....35-40in^2 of port..tuned 30-32hz

loud and low baby!!! loud and low!

personally, i rund 2.5ft^3, 40in^2 of port, tuned 32hz....the sub will reach lows anyway and the slightly higher tuning will help out the spl side of things...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: