Sign in to follow this  
moose

twistedcopperhead feedback

i purchased (2) SAZ 1500Ds from him.....got them today and they were perfect....even better than described. And Robert, i would like to thank you again,...GREAT person to deal with. Very easy to communicate with, we were always PMing and calling each other! He also helped with a few general audio questions i had.....GREAT seller, would definately buy from again! shipped as soon as he received the payment!! Thanks for everything Robert, if there's ever anything i can do to help you, you have my number!! Thanks,

Moose

yeah.roberts a good guy.he's an old man,but a good guy and he knows his sh*t when it comes to car audio!! :wacky:

Ive talked to Robert a good bit on the phone ,seems like a straight up guy to me ....now he just needs to get to work and finish his new build

Thank's to Moose, Todd and DJ for the positive feed back!!! Yes I'm old (40) but still can hand it out to the young guy's!!!lol (TODD) :ghost:

My old saying goes ( if you want some of the old man come get some from the old man )lol ... Moose if you need anything just call I'll help out as Much as possable that's what Team Sundown Members are for to help everybody that needs help!!

Maybe moose did know were to put it. Plus I'm new to this forum to O.K. So I guess we are told were we have to put stuf now. I didn't know that SORRY... :WTFBubble:

Edited by twistedcopperhead

I've been talking to Robert about buying some stuff, and he does a better job of getting ahold of me than I do getting ahold of him. Def a good guy to deal with.

sounds good thanks Robert, and let me know when everything gets under way with the new build!! and sorry, looked for a straight up feedback section...didnt even think about it being a subsection in the forsale section,....but thanks for moving it.

Maybe moose did know were to put it. Plus I'm new to this forum to O.K. So I guess we are told were we have to put stuf now. I didn't know that SORRY... :WTFBubble:

it was just so you know. Not trying to tell you how to do anything, sorry if it came across that way.... :Doh:

it was just so you know. Not trying to tell you how to do anything, sorry if it came across that way.... :Doh:

i knew what you were sayin, and like i said sorry i didnt find the actual feedback section...but thank you for moving it!

Sign in to follow this