jonbearsmt

whats hot. whatcha got in the deck

well im allways on that hot shit but i feel like im in a slump i got tons of newer shit i enjoy but i want more

i listen to southren rap.

what i have now..

jeezy ~champion of trappin

jeezy~ i cant recall

zro-crack

luda ~ theater mind

and well i think thats the newest im workin with

what trea? i think i have all of trea and slabs and gmaab

ill check out that gucci man.. what cd

I dont understand anything you guys are sayin. :shrug:

yankee :P

gucci mane - yellow diamonds

webbie - thuggin, just like me, six 12's

crime mobb - shine cause I grind

Prime suspects - my old lady (old)

no

educated

boo hoo... you come out of the wood work for a 2 word zigger huh.

i guess the fact that i listen to rap make me uneducated right?

your right about the educated part... i lost my home at the age of 14.. i got a full time job for a month untill i had enough money for a bus ticket out of florida i traveled all over the us.. staying at shelters working a month at a time.. until my bosses told me they MUST have a copy of my ID and SSN.. then i would quit and get back on a bus.. head to another state... do the same thing all over.

see school was not an option for me.

i had to work.. i allways looked older then i am growing up and even to this day. thank god otherwise i would have never gotten these jobs.

so while working and move around the US looking for a new home, i had NO one to turn to, NO ONE to cry, soab sulk to... no one to give me advice no one to trust.

all i had were rap cd's

the only people who were talking about the struggles i faced everyday.. being poor homeless uneducated and parentless the only push i got was from these rap cd's

so if your saying im uneducated because dont sit in the SUV my mommy gave me listing to john mayor and fall out boys singing and dreaming about how lovly it is to be carried in life.. yeah i guess your right.. im stupid.

but if your saying im uneducated because i listen to rap... well thats just plain stupid.

im not a writer, im not a spelling bee champion, but while you were crawling in bed with your mom and dad because you have a scary dream i was living life... when you were 10 years old i had bills, problems,and a broken heart.

so tell me how it feels 22 at college still sucking that family tit!

im 26 i own everything i need..and i have most of what i want.... i came from nothing... just like thise rapers you hate.

at the age of 26 i am the bread winner for my family... i moved them from florida. to texas... my mom and family lives with ME in MY house. I pay the bills this is MY roof over their heads.

i play the role your daddy does huh.

so the next time you think your cool because your smart... just know your not better then me.

and when you get out of college and you or your mom and dad are 80k in debt ... keep inmind im already ahead and ill still make more money then you. and i still have that life advatage.

but dont worry... you can allways call people names on the internet to make your self feel better! :D

no

educated

something like that :P

aww you posted while i was typing more.:(

i dont know anything about you.. and you dont know anything about me. only what i choose to show you.

judge me if you need to man... its allways been fuel me.

Chalie boy -

Ride on 4's

Bumpa grill

Kyle lee -

All about the dollar

i'd rather bang screw

Z-ro -

No help

city streets

m16

one deep

let the truth be told

bun b -

keep on pushin

Archie lee -

swang wide

lil keke -

gotta be a g

a lot of SPM

pretty much any texas rap

aww you posted while i was typing more.:(

i dont know anything about you.. and you dont know anything about me. only what i choose to show you.

judge me if you need to man... its allways been fuel me.

I appreciate your life story. I do find it interesting to hear them, but I was just giving you shit man. Thought you understood that, but apparently I hit a bit of a nerve there.

:D NAH im stright.

i guess i had some issues lastnight.

perhaps i over reacted.. :D

i like you guys... i guess when people say things like that it makes me wish i could have stayed in school and went to college.

but life is a poker game!

i was just venting... atleat a few of you get to read a small bit of my life.

hey can you guys post if what you list is a cd or an individual song?

Bigjon, did you post albums or songs? Cuz I know theater of the mind is an album but yeah..

o listed al albums.. they seem to have listed songs....

and the other jezzy that i forgot the name of is ression.

no

educated

your right about the educated part... i lost my home at the age of 14.. i got a full time job for a month untill i had enough money for a bus ticket out of florida i traveled all over the us.. staying at shelters working a month at a time.. until my bosses told me they MUST have a copy of my ID and SSN.. then i would quit and get back on a bus.. head to another state... do the same thing all over.

i had to work.. i allways looked older then i am growing up and even to this day. thank god otherwise i would have never gotten these jobs.

so while working and move around the US looking for a new home, i had NO one to turn to, NO ONE to cry, soab sulk to... no one to give me advice no one to trust.

all i had were rap cd's

the only people who were talking about the struggles i faced everyday.. being poor homeless uneducated and parentless the only push i got was from these rap cd's

so if your saying im uneducated because dont sit in the SUV my mommy gave me listing to john mayor and fall out boys singing and dreaming about how lovly it is to be carried in life.. yeah i guess your right.. im stupid.

but if your saying im uneducated because i listen to rap... well thats just plain stupid.

im not a writer, im not a spelling bee champion, but while you were crawling in bed with your mom and dad because you have a scary dream i was living life... when you were 10 years old i had bills, problems,and a broken heart.

im 26 i own everything i need..and i have most of what i want.... i came from nothing... just like thise rapers you hate.

at the age of 26 i am the bread winner for my family... i moved them from florida. to texas... my mom and family lives with ME in MY house. I pay the bills this is MY roof over their heads.

so the next time you think your cool because your smart... just know your not better then me.

and when you get out of college and you or your mom and dad are 80k in debt ... keep inmind im already ahead and ill still make more money then you. and i still have that life advatage.

but dont worry... you can allways call people names on the internet to make your self feel better! :D

I highly respect you.

no

educated

(deleted most of the post to take up less space)

I highly respect you.

same here

but yeah alright I'm going to get on my laptop and I'll post some of my fav songs right now.

Edited by rumproast789

I hate John Mayer. his music sucks.

The songs that just got done playing on my Pandora station of Paul Wall:

Lil Flip- Game Over (one of my faves)

Paul Wall- Everybody Know Me, Get Your Paper Up, and Break Em Off

Lil Wayne- Lollipop

T.I.- Motivation and You Don't Know Me

Young Jeezy- Put On

Now I think I'll switch over to either my Ratt station or The Crystal Method station. Have to flip a coin.

Gucci Mane - Feelin Myself slowed

Lil Boosie - Go hard slowed

Gucci Mane - Bachelor Pad

Lil Boosie - Too much for one nigga slowed

Plies - Make a movie

Jeezy - Black dreams slowed

Z-Ro - Made

Z-Ro & Trae - Whos the man

Trae & Z-Ro - Rain

Gucci Mane - Colors

Gucci Mane - Photoshoot slowed

I can send you the one's i slowed down.

i tryed to pm you but you dont get pm's

What if you don't really have any modern rap and hip~hop?

:P

no

educated

all i had were rap cd's

pwned%20plunger%20face.jpg

No but really :)

I have about 1000 songs in constant rotation on my iPod out of 1800, but the artists that see the most play are Jeezy, Gorilla Zoe, Chamillionaire, hmm... I can't really pick out any one song. Anything with a nitty beat is good.

Edited by CadillacMatt