NDMstang65

CES Fi Style

Pics of the 22" 12 spoke frame! This thing is huuuuuuuuuuuuge! Below is a pic of an SSD motor on top of the basket. The entire family of 12 spokes is in this picture, 22", 18", 15", 12", 10" and 8" as well. Excuse the dust on the 8, I just noticed it in the picture and i'm not dragging them all back out for a new photo shoot :) Let us know what ya think!

2201.jpg

2202.jpg

2203.jpg

22SSD.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-Nick

looks like the mounting flange's get larger as the driver size does? What is the thickness on the 22"?

LOL

Not in this world..you can do it, but it will be FAR from optimal.

Would I be able to recone my btl 18s (old 3-slug style motor) to the 22" basket, or would I be better off just buying new?

Thanks!

Would I be able to recone my btl 18s (old 3-slug style motor) to the 22" basket, or would I be better off just buying new?

Thanks!

Yep you'll be able to recone them..no problems

I found out about the 22" last weekend. It's been keeping me up at night. Sleep can come later. I gotta figure out how to fit this in my hatch...

I found out about the 22" last weekend. It's been keeping me up at night. Sleep can come later. I gotta figure out how to fit this in my hatch...

good to know I'm not the only one, sometimes I consider counceling.

Thanks!

Yep you'll be able to recone them..no problems

Excellent! I'll probably mail them in when the time comes as opposed to doing it myself, I've seen too many goopy looking dustcaps :)

I can see it already. People are gonna be like, yo check out my 22" rims. Now check out my 22" Fi BTL.

I'm still waiting to do my install for these :Doh:

I'd hate to build a 7 or 8 cube box for 1 18 to find out I need 9+ for the 22, especially with the rising cost of materials and the shrinking time I have to actually do projects like that. I'm still excited.

Still working through the machine and tooling for cone bodies (as we are doing it all in house). And I hate to say that the 22 is not at the top of the list right now, but we have several other big projects for OEM going that are taking front stage right now. 22 and other variants will come when some of these other projects are squared away.

It wont disappoint...

Thanks,

Scott

I can see it already. People are gonna be like, yo check out my 22" rims. Now check out my 22" Fi BTL.

Subs bigger than the rims...

The laser is used to measure displacement (in and out) in order to correlate t/s parameters vs excursion and frequency.

So you can plot like BL/RE/etc. across stroke on a graph like the Klippel does with its laser?

Awesome!

I think I can fit some 22's in this:PrevostH-345T55.jpg

You Should Do A Bandpass With About 16 Of Them. Lmao.

It has HUGE belly baggage compartments that are about 4 X 4 X 8.5 ft. It'll need some serious sound deadening.

add like 15kW and...

:dance:

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

2202.jpg

are guys going to make bars stools?? new market for FI? :rockwoot: