sundownz

Trade-In Program

We are considering offering a trade-in program at Sundown Audio - similar to what HAT is doing but with amplifiers.

Who would be interested in that?

For example...

You currently have, say, a HiFonics BX1206D but want an SAZ-1500D.

The SAZ-1500D retails for $799 MSRP and SSA sells it for $570.

We would give you credit of $125 for your amp (75% of e-bay price) and you would pay $445 for the SAZ-1500D.

The amount of credit would, of course, depend on the condition of your trade and current pricing for that model in the new or used market (depending on how old it is).

Any thoughts ?

kinda like the hybrid one? i like it!

this is an insane deal imo. How long are you going to do this???

sweet. thanks jacob. I am actually trying to get rid of my friends hifoncs 1206 haha.

sundown ftw.

sweet. thanks jacob. I am actually trying to get rid of my friends hifoncs 1206 haha.

sundown ftw.

You can always trade it in :)

pretty cool i think that you will end up with alot ..... alot of used stuff what are you going to do with it all?

pretty cool i think that you will end up with alot ..... alot of used stuff what are you going to do with it all?

It would be re-sold through various channels -- e-bay, our sticky post for sale items, locally, etc.

I love the idea. It would give you equipment to test your amps against, too.

What about an upgrade program, as well. I trade in my 125.2 for a 100.4 or something. You could refurb it, and warranty it, too. Mo money, mo money, mo money!

Yes, Jacob do this. I am wanting to trade in my pair of 1500d's for a little more power. It would bring you more business, I see alot of people that want sundown, but claim they cant afford it, si they buy powerbass or some other stuff.

Would all prices be based off ebay prices?

Would all prices be based off ebay prices?

E-Bay, Forum, etc - depending on where I can find the item.

Well I fully support this idea. Another excellent step in customer service! (When you thought it couldn't get any better.......:))

That would be sweet! I'm trying to sell my JL 300/4 so I can have all Sundown amps. A trade toward the 100.4 would be excellent.

i could trade in my saz1500d's for the saz2000d'swhen they come out!!!this would be a great idea!!

That would be sweet! I'm trying to sell my JL 300/4 so I can have all Sundown amps. A trade toward the 100.4 would be excellent.

Sent you a PM.

i could trade in my saz1500d's for the saz2000d'swhen they come out!!!this would be a great idea!!

You could get credit towards them, yes.

If anyone is interested in getting an example quote of a trade-in quote let me know and I'll see what I can do. Program is not official yet but I will be willing to try a few transactions to give it a test run :)

If my autotek ss1500.d still works I'd be interested in a saz1500d

Send me a picture of it as long as it still works and I'll let you know - they appear to go for $289 new so we could give you up to $215 for it if it is in decent shape.

So $570 - 215 = $355

And that is shipped in the continental USA.

Basically... if the amp is still available (current model) I will try to find it on e-bay or an online store for pricing. If it is an old model I will look for used pricing.

sounds like a great idea i think more of a trade up program would be better. say i trade in my 1200d and get credit towards another sundown amp. say trade in two saz-1500d's and a little bit of cash for a 3000d.