sundownz

Trade-In Program

I see the amp addict in here (WRX/Z28). :P

Actually I will have to agree with Denim this trade-in program might start getting over your head. I think you should just stick to your own amps for trade-in (shipping and selling used amps might become time and financially consuming) There are too many small audio companies that are dieing out and I want Sundown to be around for a LONG time.

Actually I will have to agree with Denim this trade-in program might start getting over your head. I think you should just stick to your own amps for trade-in (shipping and selling used amps might become time and financially consuming) There are too many small audio companies that are dieing out and I want Sundown to be around for a LONG time.

We aren't going anywhere anytime soon :)

If the program doesn't work out we won't keep doing it.

I can has sundown ampz? :P

I like the idea honestly, hope it works out for you.

So hypothetically speaking, let's say I wanted to trade in my Zapco Ref 650.6 for a sundown 4 channel or 2 channel. How would that work seeing as the retail price on the zapco's is so high. Would a straight trade be available or would I still end up throwing down cash?

So hypothetically speaking, let's say I wanted to trade in my Zapco Ref 650.6 for a sundown 4 channel or 2 channel. How would that work seeing as the retail price on the zapco's is so high. Would a straight trade be available or would I still end up throwing down cash?

I will look for somewhere online for a reference price, like here:

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=5453

Depending on condition I could give you a % of the price I find.

You would have to at least use up your credit as we aren't going to pay you cash back :)

i have 2 1500ds and wanted to trade both for a 3000d... can this be done? awesome idea by the way. the most top notch customer service i have EVER dealt with, not just car audio but as a whole.

How will it work if you present an offer for the value of an amplifier, based off of their description of the condition, and maybe a picture, then they ship it to you and it is DOA? Then someone has paid to ship and amp in hopes to get a Sundown, only to have to ship it back. :( Too many dishonest and shady characters online that will try to beat the system.

Jake can find a outlet for doa and repairs , I have a funny felling its not to much of a problem

Edited by TRZ

How will it work if you present an offer for the value of an amplifier, based off of their description of the condition, and maybe a picture, then they ship it to you and it is DOA? Then someone has paid to ship and amp in hopes to get a Sundown, only to have to ship it back. :( Too many dishonest and shady characters online that will try to beat the system.

Jake can find a outlet for doa and repairs , I have a funny felling its not to much of a problem

Indeed :) I might know someone who seems to be able to sell used Memphis amps like they are crack too *laughs*

This seems like a great idea. Saves potential customers the hassle of selling their amp. Just send it in, receive your sundown amp and be done with it!

That is well worth taking the hit on what you would get on the used market. That's a pretty generous trade-in offer also.

I think it would cause alot of headaches. I can see doing speakers but amps I wouldn't be too sure of.

I think its the other way around...much easier with amps.

I shipped my Rockford P400.4 out today and I should be seeing a SAX50.4 in the near future! :D

will this only be for amplifiers? what about subwoofers? i have 2 perfectly good AQ HD3 15's (not HDC3's) that i want to trade in on 2 12" Nightshades...

will this only be for amplifiers? what about subwoofers? i have 2 perfectly good AQ HD3 15's (not HDC3's) that i want to trade in on 2 12" Nightshades...

This is for amplifiers only.

This is for amplifiers only.

Yep.

We are considering offering a trade-in program at Sundown Audio - similar to what HAT is doing but with amplifiers.

Who would be interested in that?

For example...

You currently have, say, a HiFonics BX1206D but want an SAZ-1500D.

The SAZ-1500D retails for $799 MSRP and SSA sells it for $570.

We would give you credit of $125 for your amp (75% of e-bay price) and you would pay $445 for the SAZ-1500D.

The amount of credit would, of course, depend on the condition of your trade and current pricing for that model in the new or used market (depending on how old it is).

Any thoughts ?

I like the idea. Want an old Lanzar Opti 50C? I like the amp but it is a power-eating alternator killing inefficient bastard. I want a 3000d at some point.

I like the idea. Want an old Lanzar Opti 50C? I like the amp but it is a power-eating alternator killing inefficient bastard. I want a 3000d at some point.

Yes sir, we would take that :)

YGPM.

Ok I'll bite :)

Lighting Audio S4.1000.1D x2

Cadence TXA-6004

Autotek SS490.2

Reference Hi-Fi A90

Looking at the SAE-1000 or the SAE-1200

The only thing I would want to trade my 1500d in for is a 2000d. Guess I will have to wait a while.

what about trading 2 saz-1500ds for 2 saz-3000ds?