sundownz

Trade-In Program

It may be back... but I am going to review policies to protect me from bad deals. So far people trading in have been great and very honest - but I had a sour transaction with a buyer of a used amp... so I want to ensure that doesn't happen again before opening this up full time again.

I have a Kicker amp I wouldn't mind trading in. Get it back going. =)

if you do open it up soon enough would we be able to trade in for credit on a pre-order of the 3500 as well? Any chance you can tell me what I'd get for an RD 3250.1 assuming it's in mint condition, just so I know if I need to even be concerned with the possibility or not

DAMN IT!! :( I put off trading my JL 300/4 too long.....damn child support

It may be back... but I am going to review policies to protect me from bad deals. So far people trading in have been great and very honest - but I had a sour transaction with a buyer of a used amp... so I want to ensure that doesn't happen again before opening this up full time again.

Hopefuly the honest people still out number the dishonest people!

DAMN IT!! :( I put off trading my JL 300/4 too long.....damn child support

If you are already on the list your trade is still valid to be completed.

WOOOHOOO!!! excellent!

I think your reaching a very picky subject. I think this is a great way to get new consumers in, but there are so many d*ckheads out there. I think this should be temp, or something just involving sundown amps. However its great for someone who cant usually just 'afford' Sundown, but I just hope it doesnt flood the market with amps. In that sense a good example is the 2500.1, however good amps, but are so d*mn cheap its hard for people to get sometimes half their resale value. Especially if they buy retail, or a d*mn shop.