Doctor Q

My System

Should be good to go..doing anything for upgrading mids/tweets?

ummm not yet.. i was but now I AM A get this see how it sounds and if i need to upgrade the rest of my stuff later when i can accumulate some more cash.

haha! brings me back to the time when i thought i could get my sub and get away with not upgrading the speakers...all i heard was wicked bass kicking and a tiny distorded wisper of young jeezy in the backround. but yeah everything should sound great unless that dude who is making your box screws up...

If You like rap go port

If you like it loud go port

4.5 cu.ft. tune to30hz

that will give you what your looking for

get ready to be bassmatize :bigclap:

If You like rap go port

If you like it loud go port

4.5 cu.ft. tune to30hz

that will give you what your looking for

get ready to be bassmatize :bigclap:

i think im going to either seal it at 2.6 cu ft but idk how im going to do the box... or im going to port it at 3.5 cu. ft. and port it through the middle armrest whole in the backseats with the sub facing either up or to the trunk and tune it 30-32hz OR port it to the side with sub facing up but wouldnt that rattle the trunk alot?

so out of those 3 options what do u think would be the best idea... for someone that likes it loud and listen to mainly all rap/hiphop. but i dont want it so loud i cant stand it driving. i also dont want to tear apart my car yet, thats why i wanted to seal it now and maybe this summer or next christmas get a new custom ported box....

Edited by Doctor Q

yeah i just saw some cars similar to mine with a 15" Q ported and theyre car is gettin torn up so i think im going to seal it this time and go from there.... so how should i have the box made so that i get more sound into the cabin with less trunk rattlin'?

how much room would i have left if i put a box about 3.5 cu ft or so in my trunk (1999 volvo s70). I may port this sucker :P

if i do i am aiming for about 3.5 cu.ft. and tune it 30-32hz?? idk any suggestions.