fuzzyping

Might let go of a pair of RL-i8's

I have a pair of RL-i8's in very good condition. They are in a sealed enclosure I built (see the build logs) and have been wonderful subs. I'm not posting them for sale yet because I haven't made up my mind. I'm curious to see if there are fans of the RL-i8's out there that would give these a good home.

I would consider opening my arms and giving those orphans a home.

Jason, I am sure they will go very quickly if you actually want to sell them.

don't sell them! you will not see these for a long time. Worth it just to put in the closet and fork over more money for new subs.

don't sell them! you will not see these for a long time. Worth it just to put in the closet and fork over more money for new subs.

I don't need new subs, I just hate to see them sitting around unused.

I'd be in line for that sale.

I don't need new subs, I just hate to see them sitting around unused.

pm me on caraudio.com- i'm rumblebee2 over there. i'll buy them. before my rl-p 15" i really wanted these badly. please talk to me 1st if so.

I put these back into the 4runner to save a little space and have fallen in love with them all over again. We'll see if they hold their place once I get my hands on that new ICON 12 that denim has for me. :)

I have a pair of RL-i8's in very good condition. They are in a sealed enclosure I built (see the build logs) and have been wonderful subs. I'm not posting them for sale yet because I haven't made up my mind. I'm curious to see if there are fans of the RL-i8's out there that would give these a good home.

Man how much power were you putting to them and what were you playingn to get that kind of excursion? (at work, so no sound)

Man how much power were you putting to them and what were you playingn to get that kind of excursion? (at work, so no sound)

He has a Sundown SAE-1500D Prototype (I think), probably pushing about 500 watts to each, and the song is Hypnotize by Young Jeezy.

Originally my single RL-i8 was running off a SAE-1500D prototype from Jacob. I burnt that up and eventually replaced it with the SAZ-1500D you see in that video.

id be interested in picking up your 8's! if u wanted to let them go!

id be interested in picking up your 8's! if u wanted to let them go!

I'm still holding onto them for now. My ICON 12 is sitting on the sideline getting jealous (and it's no slouch). :)