Juslivin

Local car audio shop

So i went to a local car audio shop probably less than a mile from my house and i finally got to hear a loud car. The guy that owns the shops name is Michael Jones.

He also holds a bunch of worlds SPL records and titles.

His stats

Idk, i thought it was pretty cool that he lives right here in my town (around 100,000 people or less)

He also says he has a B&K sound and vibrations sound level meter. Supposedly one of the best ones out there and he said hes 1 of 3 people in united states that has one.

Also has a termlab so i will be metering my truck soon =)

Edit: Oh yeah the loud car i heard was a nissan pathfinder with 3 15" DD 3500s i believe with 2 strapped DD m1's. It was metered at 150 db on music.

vid

Edited by juslivin

Awesome, I'm transfering to Tech in the fall. Hopefully I could meet the man too lol.

Awesome, I'm transfering to Tech in the fall. Hopefully I could meet the man too lol.

Really? Thats cool.

Yeah he is pretty cool and knows his stuff when it comes to car audio.

I asked him about alan dante and he said they are friends lol.

WHO!?!??

MIKE JONES!!!

haha

That's pretty interesting.

I went up to my local car stereo place yesterday after school looking for a wiring kit.

And there was a guy there named Mike, with a old beatup workvan.

I asked the owner of the shop if I could hear a loud system and he said hold on, Mike is in the back helping a customer but give him a minute and he will demo his van for you.

He told me he did a 158 @ 30hz on the termlab....

Boy did I get excited.

Turns out he has (8) 15" Memphis M1's, not sure on the power.

He popped in hypnotize by jeezy...

Breathing is hard, blinking is hard, your vision blurs, it makes you sick almost.

:drink40:

I went up to my local car stereo place yesterday after school looking for a wiring kit.

I asked the owner of the shop if I could hear a loud system and he said hold on, Mike is in the back helping a customer but give him a minute and he will demo his van for you.

Boy did I get excited.

Breathing is hard, blinking is hard, your vision blurs, it makes you sick almost.

I couldn't swallow lol.

Boy did I get excited.

Ohhh!!!! Eargasm :)

I went to a local shop yesterday and asked about building a box. The idiot asked me about my subs(2-15" IA LI), said he'd never heard of them, then suggested his MTX9500's. He told me stay away from internet companies because they rebadged mainstream stuff. Needless to say I said "thanks and have a good day"..lol