Miles

DP 12" in a Regular Cab Dodge

when I went to high school (graduated 2008), there was around 1500 students. only a quarter of them drove. only like 20-30 people had a sub. NOT A SYSTEM haha.

everyone I knew just went out and blew 1000 dollars on a W7 with a prefab and another 1000 dollars on a JL 1000/1 amp. occasionally there would be someone with a type R 15 being choked in a prefab.

I just paid around 500 for my RE SX and my Sundown SAE-1000D and it hits way harder, and sounds better than that JL crap. Me and my buddy were the only ones in school who had an actual front stage setup, instead of stock speakers. he had Icon 15s which sounded insanely good.

We got like most people here in my town into SSA, Fi, RE, DC, Sundown Audio...etc

they were afraid to buy shit they never heard of haha.

Jason your lucky you didn't go to my school, I would have had to shame you with the mids/highs. lol

ooooooooh!

only thing i could say about my expensive ass hybrid audio components, is that they sound good. only thing loud is my midbass drivers (L6 Legatia 7.1")

I had 6 6x9"s,4 Tweets, and 2 5 1/4"s. 4 of the x9"s where REV's. I had 2 4 channel amps. and a smaller on for the tweets.........

It screamed.......

Edited by bassahaulic

Exactly. Haha. If I had $12,000 dollars to blown on audio, I'd better be hitting over a 160. Lol. This kid can only do a 148.5, but at 25hz. Still, it's only a 148.5. Haha. And even with my old box with the small port that was pretty much choking the sub, people could hear me from about 6 city blocks away. Nobody can believe I've only got one 12 when they see my setup. But that's what I really like. Not a big setup, but still being very loud.

You need to tell him about how 4 SSA Icon 10's did a 143.6 @ 10Hz ;)

Exactly. Haha. If I had $12,000 dollars to blown on audio, I'd better be hitting over a 160. Lol. This kid can only do a 148.5, but at 25hz. Still, it's only a 148.5. Haha. And even with my old box with the small port that was pretty much choking the sub, people could hear me from about 6 city blocks away. Nobody can believe I've only got one 12 when they see my setup. But that's what I really like. Not a big setup, but still being very loud.

You need to tell him about how 4 SSA Icon 10's did a 143.6 @ 10Hz ;)

Lol. I just saw a build (I think of ROE) that had 6 15" DC lv4 subs in a blowthrough in an older chevy truck that I think was hitting 159 at either 15 or 20 hz. I'll do some searching and provide a link unless someone else has seen it and gets it up on here faster. Haha.

No vids yet. I just got it done tonight at 7 so maybe vids this weekend if I can remember to charge my camera. It was about to go out on me taking these pictures. Haha.

Wow that looks phenomenal...great work with the glass!

I like it.

Don't you HATE though how you have to remove the seats to get ANYTHING done in Rams?

I like it.

Don't you HATE though how you have to remove the seats to get ANYTHING done in Rams?

I couldn't tell you how many times I've taken the seats out of my ranger. Regular cab trucks are a pain. But that looks fantastic man, great job. How do you like it compared to the BL so far?

I like it.

I couldn't tell you how many times I've taken the seats out of my ranger. Regular cab trucks are a pain. But that looks fantastic man, great job. How do you like it compared to the BL so far?

Yeah you should buy I Nightshade and compare that while your at it :lol:

My ranger is setup the exact same way as yours, just not as fancy...haha. The lv4xl is behind the passenger seat and the 1500d and 100.2 are behind the driver seat, except my ports are firing up. I want to fire to the side like you are but I was concerned that the port would be too close to the amps. But now that I see you're doing it I'm going to give it a try....when it warms up, haha.

any vids of this baby in action ?? :morepower1:

Thanks for all the responces guys.. This will have been the 6th time I've takin my seats out. Lol. But after you do it a couple of times, you can get pretty fast at taking them out. Haha. And with this only being my 3rd glass project, I think it turned out pretty nice. :) And vids are uploading right now so just hold your britches!!!!

And to KHARPS, there is not comparison between them. The DP was louder in the old box compared to the BL, and this new box is just stupid loud.. Lol. I'm very impressed with the sound. Country and Rock sound a hell of a lot better in this box than the old one. I LOVE IT!!! Haha.

Wow...there is a ton of output from that little guy :)

thats one hell of a great job on that box. especially for a high school kid! Wow, very impressed.

lol can't wait to get my 2 18 dp. Thats not bad for a 12 dp. nice to see another high schooler on these forums. It does feel good when you got the loudest system and people can't do jack crap about it haha

Edited by bigt

lol can't wait to get my 2 18 dp. Thats not bad for a 12 dp. nice to see another high schooler on these forums. It does feel good when you got the loudest system and people can't do jack crap about it haha

I'm a highschooler. There are quite a few on here.

I'm a highschooler. There are quite a few on here.

yah nice for a change haha