bassahaulic

Impounded

So, might as well get the whole story out there since I have been getting questions about it for months now.

I was pulling out of a Wal-Mart parking lot, with the system up, and there where cops at Smoothie King. Smoothie King is about

Edited by bassahaulic

That would suck! Good Luck with the new build. Around here the cops just get upset when we get loud.

you can talk to the wrecker company... i know ill let them get there stereo shit for a couple bills...

your parents fault..... come on buddy,

what state are you in? i k now that law is in texas,

as for the rest...

you can talk to the wrecker company... i know ill let them get there stereo chit for a couple bills...

your parents fault..... come on buddy,

what state are you in? i k now that law is in texas,

as for the rest...

I gave them money for the insurance....... they said they paid it for me since I can't have my own yet.

and clearly they didn't.

Only parts of the stereo I want are the highs amp, 6 6x9"s, radio, and wiring...... they can keep subs/sub amps/other speakers.

Edited by bassahaulic

hopefully you'll be a bit smarter about your "bumping" habits this time around

hopefully you'll be a bit smarter about your "bumping" habits this time around

Most definatly!!!!

Never again without interstate in front of me or 5% next to me. =)

The 5% next to me, means windows up. Just so yall know. =)

That's how I got all my stereo equipment when I was a teen. One of my old man's businesses was a wrecker company. After a certain amount of time in impound, the state auctions the vehicles. My dad would buy them up for resale and I'd be the lucky recipient of all the audio gear and music.

six 6x9's? and there were still other speakers in there? What in the world......

That's how I got all my stereo equipment when I was a teen. One of my old man's businesses was a wrecker company. After a certain amount of time in impound, the state auctions the vehicles. My dad would buy them up for resale and I'd be the lucky recipient of all the audio gear and music.

I picked up two eclipse titanium 12's, 1"mdf sealed box, soundstream 10.0A (or something like that) all for 100 from the tow guy here in town.. At the time I didn't realize what it was worth.. I sold that amp for $25 turns out on ebay it sells for 500+ the woofers I sold dirt cheap as well... I've kicked myself ever since...

I bought the stuff when I was 15 and didn't have a car or any clue of what the "good" stuff was :(

shoulda got a chevy haha.

nice truck btw...that would have sold for about $6-$7000 here in the AK. damn you for having cheap prices!

Its funny i read this thread today because last night i got a warning ticket for loud music and illegally parking on the wrong side of the road. :/

Oh well Cop was cool about it. He says he understood we were just having a good time and not causing any trouble so that's why he let us off with a warning.

It's unfortunate for you that happened. I wish you luck on your new build!

Yeah 6 6x9"s....... 2 in doors, 4 behind me. And more in other locations in vehicle.

I already got new 1/0, RCA's and a SX 900.4 highs amp.