As Of 10 Minutes Ago, We Have Dropped The Trailer With Truck On In The Front Yard, As Of Daylight, There Will Be Pics.

My Dad Bought This Truck When He Was 14. It Was In Beautiful Shape Then. Buick Wildcat 430-4 Motor. (Bad MF'er) He Sold It When He Was 16.

He's Regretted It Ever Since.

My Dad Was Born In 1964 So You Can Figure For Yourselves How Long This Has Been.

And As Fate Would Have It, He Drove By A '55 Apache At Dean's House For Sale. (Old Hotrodder Stuck In The 50's, Severely. Hair And All.)

He Looked At It, Asked Dean Some Questions On It, And Then He Saw What Made This Truck Unique, What Was His Stamp On It, He Knew It Was His. He Had '67 Impala Taillights In It, The Holes Were Bondo'd Up Now. There Was Two Gauges In The Dash, And About 3/4 Of A Circle Drilled Out For The Third One, Which Was Never Put In. It Was There, Along With The Other Two Exact Gauges. It Had A Floor Shifter That You Had To Bend Your Ass Over To Shift. Same Damn Thing. The Truck Used To Be Forest Green, And You Could See The Same Green Behind The Primer. Buick Wildcat 430-4 Is Still In It, And It Runs, And Except For The Brakes, Everything Works. Same VIN Number Too.

This chit Don't Happen Everyday.

I bet he's real happy to have his old truck back.

Anxious to see this tm

Hell, I Might Show A Teaser Shot Of The EQ Deck And Head Unit In It Tonight. :P

Even With A Brand New $500 Sony Video Camera, Night Shots With Minimal Light Still Suck.

You'll See Pictures Of This Tire-Frying Beast Tommorow.

It's Disgusting The Way The Truck Looks Now, Compared To The Way It Was When My Dad Had It. (Looked Brand New, I've Seen Some Old Pictures He Had Of It.) It's Definitely A Project As Far As The Body + Paint Goes.

Expect To See Two AA Assassin 8"s In Each Door Or Under The Seat After The Gas Tank Is Relocated Out Of The Cab And Under The Frame.

New Steering Column. (Probably An Ididit.) New Carpet, New Interior Paint, Bucket Seats, New Front Fenders, Four Link Suspension, Narrowed Rear Axle, The Works.

Parts For The Buick Wildcat 430 Are Very Scarce. If This Motor Dies Somehow, A Chevrolet 454 Bored To 468 Will Be Put In. (If It Was Me, I'd Keep The 430 In It, It's A Rare Ass Motor.)

Pics Come Daylight, And When The Truck Is In Our Shop Behind Our House. I'll Post Pics Of Our Other "Projects" Around Here Too.

(We Have Too Much chit, This Is True.)

Pics!

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

Big Jim - Undergoing Complete System Rebuild, New Paint, Upholstery, New Wheels, New Exhaust.

DSC00075.jpg

2008 Ford F-250 Super Duty - Upcoming AA Havoc 12" Build.

DSC00076.jpg

'04 Hoe Z71 - Maybe 4 AA SMD 18"s?

DSC00077.jpg

1976 Chevrolet K5 Blazer Cheyenne Chalet 4x4 - Rare Ass Vehicle, Only 1000 Made, 500 Each Year In '76 And '77 (1000 More GMC Versions.)

DSC00078.jpg

1972 And 1971 Chevrolet 1/2 Tons. Gold Longbed And White Stepside.

DSC00079.jpg

Dad's 1983 Berlinetta Camaro Super Pro Class Drag Car.

DSC00081.jpg

Slicks And Two Old Honda CB Series.

DSC00083.jpg

Me And My Dad's NO/E 1971 Camaro Drag Car

DSC00084.jpg

1987 Chevrolet 3+3 Dually. 454 With SM465 Granny Four. Maybe A Two 21" IA DP Wall Build In Future.

DSC00085.jpg

1991 RS Camaro. For Sale.

DSC00086.jpg

More Pics Later.

You have quite a collection of cars and trucks.

True, They Aren't All Mine, But They All Are In My Family, And There's More Than This. I Guess I'll Take Shots Of The Purple Rain 'Yota And The 1985 Toyota I'm Building With My Buddy Collin And Then Giving It To Him. If He Pays To Get Both Toyota's Done, He Can Have The '85.

I'll Also Post A Pic Of Collin's 1972 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Cheyenne. He Also Might Get His Gramps '56 Ford F-100. And His Gramps On His Dad's Side Has A '41 Chevrolet Truck. We Have Too Much chit. Lmao.

We're A Bunch Of Rednecks Riding In 4x4's And Classic Trucks And Cars With More Bang Than Anyone Else In Kilgore, And A Hell Of A Lot Better Sound Quality. Not To Mention Something That Can Run Over A Car Or Use It As An RTI Ramp. People In My Town Are Idiots When It Comes To Car Audio, The Kind That Turn The Gain All The Way Up And The Bass Boost And Think The Clipping Sound The Sub Is Making Is Cool. :| I'm Rambling, But Their Choice Of Subs, Amps, And Speakers Are Sickening, I'm Talking Circuit City Specials.

I'll Stop Now.

You can never have to much. It just gives you more to play with. Lot of toys= lots of builds.

More Pics.

Engine: Buick 430-4 Barrel Big Block. (Rated At 360HP 500FT. LB Stock Thru 1967-1969, Only Made For Three Years.)

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00103.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

EQ And Fader Deck With dB Readout.

DSC00107.jpg

The Engine Will Be Receiving Headers, A Semi-High Lift Cam, And A New Intake Manifold.

Yes, We're Crazy, We Like To Go Fast.

Are you going to keep the eq?

For Sure Keeping The EQ, Even If It Is A 5-Band. If I Get Another I'll Sell Or Even Give It To You Or Whoever Wants It.

Damn Nice Vehicles, And Proud To Say I Own It. I'm Gonna Put A 14-Bolt Full Floater In The Rear And A Dana 60 Up Front, Take The NP 208 T-Case Out And Put A 205 In, Maybe. Or I May Never Do Anything To It But Upgrade Axleshafts. (Daily Driver, But Still Not Afraid To Play In 3 Feet Of Mud, I Mean GUMBO.) I Have The 1983 Toyota Hilux That's Totally Gutted That Will Have A Chevrolet 350 In It, That Is My Strictly Tow To The Trail Or Mudbog And fudge chit Up Truck.

Blazers And Jimmys FTW.

This Will Also Carry Out As Some Sort Of Build Log, Pics Of Some Other Trucks Will Be Posted Also.

Big Jim's And The Ford's Audio Systems Will Probably Be Complete Before We Dive Straight Off Into This Thing, But We Will Be Working On It. And I Still Have To Help Collin Build My 1985 Toyota That I'm Gonna Give Him For Providing Funds For Both Hilux Projects. And Then We Have To Put A "Small" System In Collin's Cheyenne. Fi Or AA 10" or 12" Of Some Sort, Comps, All That Chit.

Mo Money, Mo Problems. :|

'71 Cutlass. And The Interior Is Still Actually Pretty Damn Good, Woodgrain And All, No Dash Cracks.

'71 Cutlass. And The Interior Is Still Actually Pretty Damn Good, Woodgrain And All, No Dash Cracks.

What's the plan for that one?

Probably Nothing. Might Sell It. Who Knows, We Could Build It, But It's Highly Unlikely.

Probably Nothing. Might Sell It. Who Knows, We Could Build It, But It's Highly Unlikely.

Don't let it just sit there and rot :( :( :(

Wow, so many cars and trucks.

what about that 88-98 bodystyle C/K silverado? looks nice

Id like the 72 or 71 chevy trucks. I have a 68 just begging to be rebuilt.