lamchop_8

Enclosure + Setup Help

Ill stay tuned in for this to see if you can really make your goal. Make sure to make a build log.

But really, listen to everyone's advice. Look up how much money you're going to be putting into this system. Think of the money wasted when you find out that you don't want a set-up hitting upper 150s.

Ill stay tuned in for this to see if you can really make your goal. Make sure to make a build log.

But really, listen to everyone's advice. Look up how much money you're going to be putting into this system. Think of the money wasted when you find out that you don't want a set-up hitting upper 150s.

Okay I will make a build thread post pics. and vids. Thanks you guys for your time and help :)

!!!!I LUV THIS FORUM!!!!

!!!!I LUV THIS FORUM!!!!

May I ask why? What makes us so different?

!!!!I LUV THIS FORUM!!!!

I know your not referring to me, but this forum is really awesome.

You guys have taught me all kinds of stuff, its really helpful.

!!!!I LUV THIS FORUM!!!!

We all help each other, everyone learns on here :)

!!!!I LUV THIS FORUM!!!!

You know sometimes I think the same thing. I dont know,but its good that were different. Im glad GOD made us different.

!!!!I LUV THIS FORUM!!!!

Im starting to do it now, But like I said earlier I cant find the right H.O. alternators for my car!! Would (2) 200amp alternators do good for my setup??

Think of it this way, you need power to make power. SAZ-300D's require a 300 amp external fuse to protect them, that means they will draw upwards of 300 amps, times 2 and you need 600 amps to run those alone, and you will need separate amps to run components, and the rest of your car's functions require about 60 amps. Plan on about 800-1000 amps of current draw.

Think of it this way, you need power to make power. SAZ-300D's require a 300 amp external fuse to protect them, that means they will draw upwards of 300 amps, times 2 and you need 600 amps to run those alone, and you will need separate amps to run components, and the rest of your car's functions require about 60 amps. Plan on about 800-1000 amps of current draw.

Thats why I started off with (3) 300amp alternators but everyone told me that would be too much for that car. And to tone it down so should I get the (3) 300amp alt's or what???

Thats why I started off with (3) 300amp alternators but everyone told me that would be too much for that car. And to tone it down so should I get the (3) 300amp alt's or what???

Three alternators won't fit, good luck with two.

It's not that you couldn't get them, it's just that you'll have to find someone to make you a custom bracket. Also you need to see even if you could fit that many under the hood.

So where have you already tried to get an alternator form?

So where have you already tried to get an alternator form?

Ebay is the place that mainly has the 300amp iraggi alternators. I tried google too and not much help.

Ebay alts..... SUCK

Ohiogen

DBelctric

Mechman

look around for them.

Try Mean Green, Excessive Amperage.

to save you some money on the batteries, look at deka 9a31s, http://www.remybattery.com/Products/Deka-I...9A31__9A31.aspx you could get two of those dekas for the price of 1 of those kinetik hc2400s.

I'm just giving you options. I am going with two of these when i get some money.

to save you some money on the batteries, look at deka 9a31s, http://www.remybattery.com/Products/Deka-I...9A31__9A31.aspx you could get two of those dekas for the price of 1 of those kinetik hc2400s.

I'm just giving you options. I am going with two of these when i get some money.

I just happen to have one of those sitting on my dresser in my room. Solid batteries, and good site to order from.

Ebay alts..... SUCK

Ohiogen

DBelctric

Mechman

look around for them.

Oh okay because ebay has the "Iraggi Alternators" and thought they were like the best or something. But those you listed seems like good brands. I'll look further into them. Thnaks

Thanks for info :)