WRX/Z28

ESX and ZED branded Zed amp pic's. Who has some clean ones?

Which Zed Series was best?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Which Zed Series were best?

• ZED Branded amps. IE: Deuce, Draconia, Gladius, Minilith
    • ESX Q Series
    • Hifonics Series VII or VIII
    • US Acoustics USA Series
    • US Acoustics USX Series
    • Autotek
    • Crunch
    • Boss
    • Nakamichi
    • Planet Audio

This thread needs moar PA! :D

HVT7100

IMGP6434copy.jpg?t=1265498628

P2100

IMGP6450copy.jpg?t=1265498655

I'm desperately looking for an HVT754 or 2 more 7100s, plus a P1502 or P1002 (maybe) for sub duty. I'll probably be selling the P2100 if I can get a matching amp to the HVT I already have :)

They are IMPOSSIBLE to find :( The succubus and temptress that is the HVT series has got me :(

Very nice. :)

Thank you sir!

Will be purchasing an HVT754 tomorrow...finally :)

Thank you sir!

Will be purchasing an HVT754 tomorrow...finally :)

My friend has a esx v400.4 are those also zed made? thanks

Well I just scored on a Bunch of Brand New in the box Crunch Subs so I had to rearrange my ZED Closet while the Misses was out of town so she didn't see the additions to my Hoarding of ZED/Old School stuff. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . LOL

I snapped off some pics of that closet worth of stuff for you all to peak at.

9bc96d44dd097963b073cd20eed176cb.jpg

d6b35db58a32a3bc6f610f1e8454602a.jpg

My Cleanest Aphrodite. I also have the Blue one but it isn't mint as this one is. I use to run the Aphro and the Eros in my Mustang and ANY time you would show anyone they would say "No Wonder it hit's So Hard look how big the amp is!" Sorry but the Big amp is on All the Mids & Tweets. That Baby Gold amp is pushing the sub.

479847fa8d767aa92a3c5b902c985e0a.jpg

I had to throw a pair of old Series 1 12's in the beater a couple days ago on a baby Punch 45 Can't believe how hard it hits for what it is. It is VERY amusing to show some of the youngsters what Old School shit will do. I made $20 from this 17 year old last night that was at my nephews house. I took the 2 of them around the block to hear them and his friend over heard us talking afterwords. He chimes in "NO WAY IS THERE A 45 Watt amp hitting like that on some 12's!" You wanna bet youngster? "I'll take $20 from you!" I opened the trunk and they are in a 3 cubic foot sealed box. He say the box and said "See I told you there was some Big Ass Shit in the trunk." I pulled the box back some away from the back seat and that Tiny Punch 45 was mounted on the top of the box. . . . . . . I just laughed and told him to pay me! He still didn't believe that that was the amp. Kids these days have NO CLUE!!

Edited by HiFonicsHorder1

Thought this Needed an addition. . . . . . . . . . . . .

URL=http://pimpandhost.com/image/2931818-original.html]8bf46d9615071dc652f194499432c6c0.jpg

9a93cb96116f5c11059d262822bdd848.jpg

3451b205951c.jpg

ba193f3ea1da.jpg

URL=http://pimpandhost.com/image/2931818-original.html]8bf46d9615071dc652f194499432c6c0.jpg

9a93cb96116f5c11059d262822bdd848.jpg

3451b205951c.jpg

ba193f3ea1da.jpg

Nice,

I thought I was the only one with those Hifonics catalogs. LOL....

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

I just remembered something that's been sitting in my closet for a while. A friend's dad gave me a HiFonics Pegasus eq, was this Zed made? The Made In USA kind of makes me think that it might be Zed. The guy said he bought it some time back in the early nineties for around 600 bucks. That timeline sort of lines up.

dfa7446f.jpg

75d237b5.jpg

Trying to explain to my mom what an EQ is and does was interesting with only 6 hours of sleep last night, and i've been up since 9AM. I'm thinking that if I hook it up and this thing still works, it might go into my front stage if I ever get around to doing a front stage.

Edited by effse7en

Why does the poll not have lanzar in it? Sure they are not the best but still worth a mention right?

True, guess they just did not make it into the poll.

I just remembered something that's been sitting in my closet for a while. A friend's dad gave me a HiFonics Pegasus eq, was this Zed made? The Made In USA kind of makes me think that it might be Zed. The guy said he bought it some time back in the early nineties for around 600 bucks. That timeline sort of lines up.

dfa7446f.jpg

75d237b5.jpg

Trying to explain to my mom what an EQ is and does was interesting with only 6 hours of sleep last night, and i've been up since 9AM. I'm thinking that if I hook it up and this thing still works, it might go into my front stage if I ever get around to doing a front stage.

YES It is a Steve produced ZED Audio built EQ. Let me know when you want to sell it!! It will be added to a Nice Zed Collection.

Well I cant let you guys have all the fun.....

Had to go dig out some of the bigger zed amps....damn they get heavy after a while...lol. I have a "few" more....but not enough room to display them all...ironically my fav amp is the Autotek 7300, I have at least as many of them as the 7600's, but they are at the back of the "pile". Also have an Aphro to match gen vii atlas'. The thor is just a teaser to the gen x collection. I gotta go through and catalog and bench test ALL my amps anyway....if you all are interested I will continue to post as these beasts come out of hibernation....be warned though....I have as much Orion as I do Zed....might have to see a few "competitors"....heheh

IMG00080.jpg

IMG00081.jpg

IMG00082.jpg

IMG_3937.jpg

oops!!!...how did that last one get in there.....;)

more to come....

WOW!!!

That is one awesome collection!

Thanks...most are either from ebay or craigslist, or back when I used to work in a stereo shop...some were great deals, others, well...lets just say ive been burned a few times. Some I even bought new....but only two....a 7204 and a 7300. Most of what I have pictured works just fine though.

I have a ton more of the smaller amps....lots of Autotek 7100's and 7050's...and a few more beasts lurking around...

I'll try to get some more pics up today....

WOW!!!

That is one awesome collection!

:fing34:

nice,

I had almost every gen x amp especially the neptune in new condition.

That pos card underneath really messed me up so I sold all of them....

I'm sure they were great yet didn't get a chance to really run them.

Oh well, good thing I kept most of my ESX and Hifonics VII amps....

lol..i think that might be your old neptune cutra....if you keep the same screen names....I know I have bought at least a couple amps from your screen name on fleabay....

I'm pretty sure I have the box for it too...

I think the Gen X are some of the most underrated amps....and yeah, the pos cards can be a pain....almost as much as the esx settings. I think the two are somewhat similar with the options, just the Gen X are some what more "manual"....I do like how the GenX light up though...lol

nice,

I had almost every gen x amp especially the neptune in new condition.

That pos card underneath really messed me up so I sold all of them....

I'm sure they were great yet didn't get a chance to really run them.

Oh well, good thing I kept most of my ESX and Hifonics VII amps....

You guys got me wanting to start a Zed Audio collection, I just purchased one amp and I dont think its as dated as your amps. Keep the pictures coming along :drink40:

Crunch CR150

004-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

would you like some more brand new Crunch amps and or the matching eq or even some eq modules?

DSC_1064-1.jpg

DSC_1073.jpg

DSC08691.jpg

DSC08688.jpg

Those 50HC's look very nice.

Those 50HC's look very nice.

Buy them,,,, I'm willing to sell them if you are interested buddy.

Let me know.

L.