ludeman

newbie with a plan!

I'm going to purchase the Icon12D2 + SAZ-1000D Combo and have a 2.15 ported box made for my '93 prelude! Any suggestions will be greatly accepted!

I'm going to purchase the Icon12D2 + SAZ-1000D Combo and have a 2.15 ported box made for my '93 prelude! Any suggestions will be greatly accepted!

Sounds like a great set up there. Enjoy :)

Welcome to the forums.

welcome. Do you have another battery for the trunk, upgraded big 3, stuff like that?

i have an awesome extra battery if you're needing one. send me a pm

welcome to the boards

The Big 3 comming when the snow clears! I'm reading and learning alot as this will be my first over 500 watt system. Keep the knowledge comming.

Welcome to SSA, love the combo idea. :)

'93 Prelude. Current system Fosgate Punch amps P400 & P500, Kicker 8L7, Infinity coaxial up front and Eclipse 7001 (old school). Had to put car audio on hold for about 9 years. Now I'm back. I've learned allot in the last few months just by reading and searching this forum. Enough to change my mind more the a few times. Thanks to all the SSA members! Now that I got that out of the way!

Vacation last week of this Month: KnuKoncept 0 gauge for Big 3 & amp powering, Fisher Customs box in progress for 12" Death Row, Infinity Kappa 60.9cs. Sub power from Sundown SAZ-1000D. After I get all wired up, I'll start digging in on electrical upgrades!

Edited by ludeman

Box 2.5 cubes at 32hz is largest that will fit in Prelude that gives room for equipment in trunkl!2jpg.png

1jpg.png

Edited by ludeman

I am a moblle electronics installer and car-salesman in West Columbia. If you ever have any questions or anything I might be able to help you with, just PM.