Is it just me or does anyone else notice that there is a bunch of people out there that are now using Memphis subs? And it is the MOJO subs too, not the LVS sub. I mean we all knew the LVS was a gimmick more than anything, but still I know of 2 people who are sponsored by Memphis and even they are using the Mojo subs (and Mojo amps also for that matter)

i neva heard them b4...

man i need to goto some comps so i can exsperience this sh1t :ph34r:

personally I have not seen them much either, but they seem to be coming on strong this year

Yeah there are a lot of people that are using Memphis this year. A big reason for that is becuse when RF dropped "Shaker" from Team RF, he went to Team Memphis Force. That made a lot of people open there eyes when it comes to Memphis. Plus Memphis now has their line of Mojo amps and subs that are alot closer in price to some of the more popular spl oriented subs. That helps as well.

yeah I have heard awsome things about the MOJO amp, espically the 2400 watt one

Memphis is very good stuff. The store I work at sells it as their main line. We have done quite a few nice systems with Memphis with the last one being priced at $7,000, and that is after discounts.

Memphis is a great company because they have so many different products they can fill just about every need from budget (Depth Charge) to the mid grade (Power Reference) to the insane (Mojo amps and LVS subs). They make probably the best budget sub in the Power Reference Line. We sell the 12's for $85 a pop. Our other install had a Power Reference 10 in a prefab Memphis box getting 150 watts of a Memphis ST150 and he hit a 138.8 in the trunk of his car on a Linear X! Now that is saying something for a $75 sub and not very much power.

The Mojo subs are def. gaining in popularity in part to Shaker and Team Baldman (USACi record holders). The subs are decently priced as far as SPL subs go. The 15" Quad coil goes for around $550. They can handle tons of power for burps and they do get quite loud.

You may not have heard of Memphis, but they were also known as Fultron a few years ago. Same company just a new name.

can I ask why the name change?

thanks P, I told ya we needed ya back here

i have a memphis mojo quad for sale if anyone is interested. i am asking 400 so i can buy a new amp. email me at pdiddy_69@hotmail.com

i have a memphis mojo quad for sale if anyone is interested.  i am asking 400 so i can buy a new amp.  email me at pdiddy_69@hotmail.com

might want to post that in the for sale section ;)

memphis isn't calling their entry level stuff depth charge anymore either..it's now called street edge.

and petey is right..the pr subs kick ass for their price. i don't think there is anything else out there that can compete to the pr's when price is considered.

and the m3 mojo max subs are indeed insane. maybe my backseat will leave for a pair..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Over the past few years Memphis has really sumrised me with their subwoofers.

- Steve